Hot toys predator 1 waiting room.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have any europeans received notice from Sideshow about either Predator or Dutch exclusives? Or do exclusives take longer than regular versions anyway? I ordered the exclusives right from the off and I've received no notifications from SS as of yet. I expect mine to be at least 2 months off what with not even having received a ''we will begin processing'' email yet. I'm in Ireland.

I have read the posts in this thread, and I've seen that some say that they are not going to order from certain dealers again because these dealers are slow in getting and shipping the Pred. I agree that it does depend on when you order the figure. IMO, it is Hot Toys that is responsible for the dealers getting the figures "late". They ship the completed figures to the various dealers, and if they run into production problems, it will take them longer to complete the product and get it shipped. The longer it takes HT to complete a figure and ship it to the dealers, the longer it will be before we get the figure.

I'm waiting on mine also, so the sooner HT ships them, the sooner I will recieve mine.

im also waiting for emails concerning the ssc ex. dutch and pred after ordering on day 1! the funds have been loaded into my credit card so all i have to do is wait!! its sometime this month that they will be shipped!:banana

someone just let me know when CSC starts shipping big Pred cause i have to send a money order and I don't want to miss first shipment.

hey at least most of u guys have a perfectly valid reason not to be getting your pred yet: you're on the other side of the world from hot toys.

i, on the other hand, am practically next door to hong kong and i'm STILL waiting for mine to arrive. :mad:

my retailer has announced the 2nd shipment of preds in store, but they still haven't called me. :(

Have any europeans received notice from Sideshow about either Predator or Dutch exclusives? Or do exclusives take longer than regular versions anyway? I ordered the exclusives right from the off and I've received no notifications from SS as of yet. I expect mine to be at least 2 months off what with not even having received a ''we will begin processing'' email yet. I'm in Ireland.

Well, I've been charged for the SCC Dutch ex. at the beginning of this week, and it's currently listed as 'In Transit to EU'. No word of the Predator ex. though.

I can wait, a whole heap of stuff just dropped at the same time (12 hundred bucks AU, Dutch EX included). So I'm not particularly worried about this taking it's time.

But I completely understand people wanting this one. It's gonna be great!

Back