1/6 Hot Toys PPS003 Captain America: Civil War Iron Man Mark XLVI Power Pose Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mark 46.jpg

This suit is really starting to grow on me! It's like the 45 but slightly more angular and with fewer panel lines.

This armor is really starting to grow on me, especially after the latest CW trailer. I still like the Mark 45 better, but this is definitely on my top five list...right up there with the Mark 6 and the Mark 43.

I'm most likely going to wait for the MMS one, although pre-ordering this figure is awfully tempting.

Colour tones make a difference. There were photos of a Mk46 from someone other than Hot Toys floating around here, and the colours they used I just didn't like on it..

There are many lines of Hot Toys figures I collect and due to that I can never afford an Iron Man figure so this power pose will stand in fine for me. The arms and head are articulated and that's enough for me. I am glad I can finally have an affordable Hot Toys Iron Man even if he's not fully posable :)

There are many lines of Hot Toys figures I collect and due to that I can never afford an Iron Man figure so this power pose will stand in fine for me. The arms and head are articulated and that's enough for me. I am glad I can finally have an affordable Hot Toys Iron Man even if he's not fully posable :)

You can find Silver Centurion, Heartbreaker and Starboost for less than this figure will cost. Silver Centurion has a Stark portrait as well.

Is there going to be a 1/6th Die Cast "movable" figure like all the others? Or are we going to get only the power pose Series for this one, like they did on Red Snapper?

Is there going to be a 1/6th Die Cast "movable" figure like all the others? Or are we going to get only the power pose Series for this one, like they did on Red Snapper?

I can clearly say "yes" that there will be a 1/6 die cast version.

I don't know why but something about XLV always seemed off to me. Like it looked like it wasn't built for a fight, too slender. The helmet looked a bit odd as well, at least in comparison to previous iterations. I think it has something to do with the eyes.

XLVI on the other hand looks like the closest successor to VII we've had so far. A stocky yet aerodynamic suit that looks like it can take a lickin' but keep on tickin'. I'll definitely pick up the MMS version of this when it drops.

The 45 is a big suit. It's the biggest suit out of the standard ones(not counting snapper or igor or hulk buster ect). I'm not sure why people say it's slender or small or anything like that. It's a good bit beefier then the 43..and going by the power pose and the protos on display last fall the 45 is larger then the 46.

Back