Hot Toys: PPS: Iron Man Power Pose Series Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Power pose", "Hard hero"... I hope Solid Snake will be announced soon.

What i find strange is that they're undercutting their own products.

Why buy the MK42 figure when there's a better MK42 Diecast on the way and a statue to boot.

This looks like 1 6th to me,if I'm not mistaken it is the unpainted iron man in this pic.

Wow. That's just crazy. Will any HT/Iron Man fans really get the regular 1/6 figure, the die cast figure AND the power pose figure? Does HT expect a person to get all three?

Wow. That's just crazy. Will any HT/Iron Man fans really get the regular 1/6 figure, the die cast figure AND the power pose figure? Does HT expect a person to get all three?

I believe the answer you're looking for is ... yes.

I can guarantee you that there will be a lot of collectors who will buy all three. Remember, the people on this board only represent a fraction of the overall collecting market. For every 1 person on here who says this is dumb and "why buy all 3?", there are probably 2 or 3 other collectors who are certainly buying them all.

I believe the answer you're looking for is ... yes.

I can guarantee you that there will be a lot of collectors who will buy all three. Remember, the people on this board only represent a fraction of the overall collecting market. For every 1 person on here who says this is dumb and "why buy all 3?", there are probably 2 or 3 other collectors who are certainly buying them all.

Lot+of+Dumbasses.jpg

I don't understand those who would pay this much for the same version of the same character.

I'm not juat reffering to iron man, if HT released a sculpted spider-man statue then a spandex feeling fabric figure and a DX figure, who the hell would buy all three?

I don't understand those who would pay this much for the same version of the same character.

Much for you. But for many people, it's nothing. People who can afford it and want it, they'll do it.

I pretty much answered that already. Because they want to and can.

And I doubt they will be the "essentially the same thing" with just "different materials".

Sure, there are people out there who would get all three versions. But are there enough to make this profitable for them?

I suppose this could also be seen as HT's attempt to get into different markets and target different types of collectors in order to grow their business.

what makes people think we'll be getting 3 versions?, i reckon this is replacing the normal MMS version.

Hot Toys: You Gotta Pay(Out The ***) To Play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back