Hot Toys: PPS: Iron Man Power Pose Series Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think it's a statue. I've seen the word "figurine" used to describe static collectibles as well. The pose also fits the prototype pic shown earlier, of what I think is a statue.

481352_10151200609342344_805455765_n.jpg

The "Power Pose Series". That's a pretty fitting name for a statue series I reckon. Each statue in the line (with maybe limited articulation), in a different dynamic pose. Sounds pretty cool, but I think I'd pass ..... unless this is also the die cast series. I'd maybe think about it then.

I guess we'll know more when HT decides to tell us what this line really is.

That one in the picture doesn't look like 1/4th scale.. :dunno

look at the scale there on the bottom right of that sheet, not sure what it is "1:24" ??? but that statue wip in the desk pic is what I originally though this announcement was referring too.

I have to think George Lucas has some uncredited role behind the Iron Man films. Its a merchandising empire unto itself with all these Marks.

:yess:

Well i for one welcome this announcement as i only collect statues and this will looks to be a fixed statue set on a solid base.

So if I understand it right these are to have fixed elaborate poses that the normal action figures can't quite pull off?

So if I understand it right these are to have fixed elaborate poses that the normal action figures can't quite pull off?

'Power Pose' sure does sound a lot more dynamic than 'statue' don't it?

what the hell is a "Power Pose Series"?!?! Kotobukiya already got this one in the bag!

:rotfl

This is getting kinda silly. Die-cast, cosbabies, now this? What's going through HT's collective brain? :cuckoo:
In fairness, they've done Cosbabies now for several years. This is nothing new.

'Power Pose' sure does sound a lot more dynamic than 'statue' don't it?
Actually, the fact that "Pose" is included in the description makes it seem as if it could definitely be a statue IMO. The fact that it says "prehensile armor" makes me think it is a figure with articulation though I'm not sure that word means what HT thinks it means.

a2uQzRs.jpg

Just wow.

They're looking for a monoploy on this character. Whenever another company does something, anything with him they match it. Die cast, now statues, what next life size busts :lol

Good thing i just don't give a **** anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back