Hot Toys Platoon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok. cool
i was thinking they were showing figures of them and they were alsome and all could do was wonder about all the excitement going on.

LOL, I know what you mean! The biggest dilemma is solved in that HT will continue the line. The big question is when!

Really hoping we see something at this years Comic Con. A definite announcement a prototype or something!

It would be pretty big if they had Elias (Dafoe) or Lerner (Depp) to show at Comic Con.

I predict that Comic Con will be all TDKR and Avengers figures being showcased by HT.

I'm hoping they'll get MGS, X-Men and Green Lantern, more sucker punch up for order before SDCC, and if not then i'm guessing you're right SDCC will only be for those two and that'll be it for those overdue licenses, hope lost for fans :(

I'm hoping they'll get MGS, X-Men and Green Lantern, more sucker punch up for order before SDCC, and if not then i'm guessing you're right SDCC will only be for those two and that'll be it for those overdue licenses, hope lost for fans :(

I'd love to see their X Men line (at long last) but I couldn't care much for GL or SP..... I'm only interested in the Sideshow SP PF's now :D

What the hell did you just say?!
7160919938_ffe8d738fc.jpg

I said Hot Toys is not making Elias!
platoon_1986_reference.jpg

effff you Barnes!
PHO-10Jun23-233625.jpg

Damn you Hot Toys!:gah:
platoon.jpg

:impatient:

They said in a recent interview that they had the figures on the way. It was plural so I'm assuming they're still going to finish what they promised with Elias and Lerner.

They said in a recent interview that they had the figures on the way. It was plural so I'm assuming they're still going to finish what they promised with Elias and Lerner.

Cool, I don't care either way about Lerner, but Elias... :yess:

Just picked up Barnes for $140 shipped. I'm pretty happy with that price :)

Nice one!

I picked up both HT Platoon figures with the expectation that Elias will be made. What is it two years, now?

Back