Hot Toys Platoon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
elias...............:lecture

king................:lecture

rhah................:lecture

bunny..............:lecture

:pray:

Honestly I had lost all faith. Needless to say I was glad to see this and that I haven't sold Taylor and Barnes. I already have a pose in mind for Elias, no not the poster.

I had just lost hope!!! WOW FELLAS, we are back in business!!!

Elias is no longer a wet dream!!!

C'mon Red Oniell
C'mon King
C'mon Rhah
C'mon Bunny
C'mon Jr.
C'mon Lerner

I'M FREAKIN STOKED : D
...wait, I said that already...bcoz

I still think the rest of those you list are a wet dream. I really think the only guarantee is Elias and maybe Lerner since he was in the originally forecast lineup.

I still think the rest of those you list are a wet dream. I really think the only guarantee is Elias and maybe Lerner since he was in the originally forecast lineup.

And I will be happy with that my Plat brother!
But....you never know ;)

And I will be happy with that my Plat brother!
But....you never know ;)

True. :)

As long as we get Elias, you can't have a Platoon line without him. It'd be nice if they gave him a greener outfit than Taylor and Barnes have gotten. Then I'd probably buy extra parted-out clothes from him on ebay to replace the clothes on the other two - which look brown in artificial light, with a very definite contrast to the green of the helmets.

True. :)

As long as we get Elias, you can't have a Platoon line without him. It'd be nice if they gave him a greener outfit than Taylor and Barnes have gotten. Then I'd probably buy extra parted-out clothes from him on ebay to replace the clothes on the other two - which look brown in artificial light, with a very definite contrast to the green of the helmets.

Yea, I tried dyeing the uniforms a more olive green color but they just got alil darker is all. Agreed with that, if
Elias's uniform is OD green then I will def chase after more of his uniforms. I finally got a hold of a m69-flack jacket from Toy Soldier and the color difference from the uniform is painfully noticeable in natural light.

Yea, I tried dyeing the uniforms a more olive green color but they just got alil darker is all. Agreed with that, if
Elias's uniform is OD green then I will def chase after more of his uniforms. I finally got a hold of a m69-flack jacket from Toy Soldier and the color difference from the uniform is painfully noticeable in natural light.

I never ended up using the Flack jacket for Barnes. I'm not sure if that was because it was an improper fit or if it was colour incompatibility but yeah, maybe it was the latter.

I never ended up using the Flack jacket for Barnes. I'm not sure if that was because it was an improper fit or if it was colour incompatibility but yeah, maybe it was the latter.

Yea, it's a bit of a tight fit but is workable.
Color differential? Painful

Either way, I can't wait for the actual Elias announcement!

Looks like there is still hope.

From their Facebook page. More Platoon figs confirmed!:yess:
ask2.jpg

ask1.jpg

42798830586589614207413.jpg
:banana:blissy

No Barbossa :monkey2

The best thing about announcement is that they specifically said "charasterS", plural! So even if Lerner is produced 1st, we can almost be assured of Elias being produced aswell!
Now this next thought is wishful thinking but
maybe HT produces the rest of the characters that SSC produced years ago? King? Red? Rhah? It's a longshot but who knows!
But 1st, bring on Elias!

Honestly I had lost all faith. Needless to say I was glad to see this and that I haven't sold Taylor and Barnes. I already have a pose in mind for Elias, no not the poster.

I said multiple times that HT would do them as they where announced and that stopping a line early is not the same as not doing figures that are announced is just shady and just two low.

I don't hold much hope for the others after they do Elias and Depp but the only thing going for the others is that they just need a headsculpt really with a few extras so quick easy money for them. So who knows

You can see where HT time have spent time in development with the likes of the new Batmobile and Ironmonger, Avatar and so on.

Sucky news at no Barbossa :( Good for my Wallet

Back