1/6 Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would imagine at this point in the year any Pirates figures will not be released until 2018, but I would defer to others with a better grasp of Hot Toys' releasing schedule. I'd be okay with the wait as I have other purchases planned for this year.

Really hope they're not just reusing all of those guardians assets... new sculpts please.

My local television channel is broadcasting all the pirates movies again and they advertised with this:

Mistake.JPG

I guess they didn't see it was the Hot Toys figure. :lol (I wish it came with the 3rd sculpt though.)

I guarantee they already made one but the success of the movie will be crucial whether we'll see it released. They won't pass up a Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp variant. This figure is probably more likely than a Barbossa.

I am betting we see the young jack get released.....

What I really want is a half skeleton half human Barbossa....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They posted on Facebook "Can you guess how many collectibles we have planned for this movie?" or something along those lines, so I'm guessing they won't just be settling for Captain Jack.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was thinking that too. I don't think they'd ask that and then only just make Jack. I can see Jack, Barbossa, and Salazar getting figures.

Yes I can, but first tell me how many Asian people are in this cast.

You are new to HT, aren't you?

I can see them being capable of those figures is more what I meant. Look at the fur on Chewbacca and how it keeps its shape. Something similar for Salazar's hair. Not sure they'd do him though. But not really I've been checking them out for a while now.

Personally just gimme Jack and Barbossa. I be needin' those scurvy scum.

Back