Hot Toys' Pirates of the Caribbean: ANGELICA (On Stranger Tides)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems that this is only for those who resides in America. International customers do not qualify. Probably because Hot Toys has restrictions on the geographical locations where Sideshow is allowed to send their products to. Just my thoughts.

Seems that this is only for those who resides in America. International customers do not qualify. Probably because Hot Toys has restrictions on the geographical locations where Sideshow is allowed to send their products to. Just my thoughts.

No. I think if they send it the package will be bigger and ss will have to pay the extra shipping.

Just got one today with the DX13.....

C0DE19B5-6A1B-4FA6-9474-2DAC71560CB7-2319-0000016E9E731DA9_zps723f5d83.jpg

Same here.
ury7a2as.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone sell me an Angelica for a decent price if you got it free and don't want it? I'm not paying Ebay prices fot it....

People on other threads seemed to say that Angelica was a domestic pack-out thing. No idea if there is any evidence to the contrary.

When I posted about my experience getting a free Angelica in early October, I should've clarified -- I have the pack-out option enabled by default for all of the figures I order from Sideshow. I also live in the U.S. So this is additional evidence to support people's theory that it's a "domestic pack-out thing."

Back