Hot Toys' Pirates of the Caribbean: ANGELICA (On Stranger Tides)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sad. Angelica is a great figure, with details that are almost as meticulous as Jack. Too bad no one but me wanted her! :(

Getting her free is quite a deal. I think SSC should've given those of us who bought one another one--I could've done some nice bashes with an extra. :(

SSC never gives me free anything, probably because I'm from Hawaii. Their shipping scheme is so weird though--they'll charge me $15 for one item and then $25 for another order, even though it's no larger in size or heavier in weight. /confused.

Hawaii RULES. Shame that they won't send you one. Are you requesting pack outs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well since I'll be getting Jack in soon. I sold my Angelica a while back but I want her back in the collection so if you have one for sale please Pm me. I will probably purchase her in a couple of weeks.

Well since I'll be getting Jack in soon. I sold my Angelica a while back but I want her back in the collection so if you have one for sale please Pm me. I will probably purchase her in a couple of weeks.

Thanks again for the great deal Ryan! She's awesome! I hope you get one soon!

If anybody that got this for free and they are trying sell it for a decent price I'll be willing to buy.

Sideshow shipped them randomly along with orders that had the pack out option for free. Apparently it didn't sell very well?

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Correct. Forgettable character and the figure sculpt has a poor likeness to the actress. The rest of the set is top notch tailored outfit, metal sword, very well crafted accessories like the chalices, etc. Pretty awesome box too.

HT should have done Barbossa. I think most would agree, that he would have been the better followup.

How did people get this figure for free?

Around Christmas time Sideshow was shipping them for free with orders. I got it for free when I received my Medicom Gizmo. Some people got them when they requested pack outs.

Barbosa should be the next DX anybody agree ? :)

I would certainly not oppose to it! We need a new mind-blowing DX instead of another rehash (heres looking at you Mime Joker).

I got mine when I ordered my Rescue Cap. It's a nice figure but all it did was fuel my desire to pick up Jack.

Back