Hot Toys' Pirates of the Caribbean: ANGELICA (On Stranger Tides)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love how people say... not liking the figure BUT I'll probably buy it anyway. :lol

It's definitely going with my Jack Sparrow DX.

I think the worst is when someone complains about how overpriced the figure is and ponders about whether they should buy three or just two...all in the same post. It sums up the new Batman Dark Knight Rises thread quite nicely.

Do you really? :pray:
Yeah I said that once, and after reading another post I retracted it about Gordon, but still believe it about Captain America. Do I go into the Captain America thread and dance around spouting that though? No. Even if I did, I would simply say it and move on. Some people here feel the need to spoil the fun for everyone, not just themselves. They will stay in a thread making wise cracks about how much they hate a figure pretty much every page. And already people are posting the pointless edited face stuff. It's such an annoying cycle. Hot Toys isn't going to change the figure at this point and if it did it would be by their own professional opinions and not by random photoshopped images they see online. The people who get so picky about the alignment of the nose and such...I wonder if these guys realize these are 1/6 toys.

Yeah, I don't think the sculpt isn't perfect and so what?
I'm still going to buy her.
I read complaints DAILY from other threads about HS's and this or that and what not, but it seems *they* still have the $ to buy it...so why should this thread be any different?
:gah:

Why hair so straight. Should be wavy.

Nice eyes, not sure about bottom half.

Excellent outfit.

Buy if decent price.

rorschachv.jpg

I do see Penelope in that headsculpt
but unfortunately I also see that Glee b....witch
and I can't stand that one
so I will have to pass

I planned to buy this if they nailed the likeness, but it's a bit off so I'll pass. The costume looks great though

I see Penelope through and through.to each his own but I think HT did fine with her

I do see Penelope in that headsculpt
but unfortunately I also see that Glee b....witch
and I can't stand that one
so I will have to pass

You mean THE GleeB? :lol
Please stop talking about her, I don't want that picture in my head when I look at Angelica pics!

Only reason I'm disapointed by this is because they made her an exclusive instead of a regular release. I only wanted the chalices (and now voodoo doll too) and now they aren't going to go for cheap.

^^

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_jyNYMzcQE&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Last edited:
Only reason I'm disapointed by this is because they made her an exclusive instead of a regular release. I only wanted the chalices (and now voodoo doll too) and now they aren't going to go for cheap.

but what good are the chalices or voodoo doll without her or blackbeard? :dunno

Ok so the captain avengers $199 @bbts... (might be more on sideshow) and the capt first avenger $169 @bbts (might be around what $179 or so on sideshow?) now those are the comparison in price betwen first release and second before HT pumped their prices. Now this captain $219 @sideshow. now just because he is a exclusive, Im sure that is why we paying kinda of a premium for it regardless of demand.
I am thinking because of the recent price hikes in HT items and the kinda higher price that sideshow prices the items (in comparison with tons of other stores such as BBTS where i buy my stuff) + the fact that this item and gordon are exclusive, I am thinking that gordon and angelica neither will cost less than $200.

Nice to see HT actually made her but after over a year since announcement I am pretty unimpressed with the likeness to Cruz.

Ok so the captain avengers $199 @bbts... (might be more on sideshow) and the capt first avenger $169 @bbts (might be around what $179 or so on sideshow?) now those are the comparison in price betwen first release and second before HT pumped their prices. Now this captain $219 @sideshow. now just because he is a exclusive, Im sure that is why we paying kinda of a premium for it regardless of demand.
I am thinking because of the recent price hikes in HT items and the kinda higher price that sideshow prices the items (in comparison with tons of other stores such as BBTS where i buy my stuff) + the fact that this item and gordon are exclusive, I am thinking that gordon and angelica neither will cost less than $200.

Trying my best to understand your post. But yes, they'll definitely all be over $200. I'm willing to bet $220 each. Similar in price to last year's SDCC exclusives if that makes you feel any better.

210935untt0ovjj5ddo5n6.jpg
Dorothy%20Hamill.jpg

They have the same hairdo.

Back to topic. Her boobs look huge in the movie because she was pregnant.

What? no, really? she was pregnant? damm that is some news to me :clap. Cant wait to get my girl pregnant and enjoy some major boobage then... that is until the belly grows. but if happens like with penelope, you know skinny but big boobs,,, then :nana::nana::nana:

Back