Hot Toys or NECA?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is better, Hot Toys or Neca?

• Hot Toys

Votes: 164 90.6%
  • Neca

Votes: 17 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth is, I think the creator of a thread can even shut it down permanantly, by deleting the first post. Clearly, that won't happen here, but I'm putting it out there.

This poll is beyond stupid. They both have pros and cons at their price range.

Next let's compare Cinemaquette's P1 to Hot Toys' P1 and let's see HT get destroyed in the poll.

So moronic.

If you have nothing to contribute that's on topic then stay out of this thread. I'll say it again....I'm still not interested in kids politics and boogiemen... THANKS to all those that have posted good advice without the childish nonsense, paranoia, and melodrama, it's VERY, very much appreciated. Please ignore the obvious trolls and keep posting and voting.

boogeyman4cv.jpg

You're not amusing anyone troll. Stay out of this thread, Sabres21768.

I just love how Sandman thinks he knows everything when he just got here :). Troll or not, someone should be spanked.

And I gotta say... Sabres amuses me. And probably everyone else after your posts. :dunno

"Why are you thrashing my thread?!..You ARE thrashing my thread! You do it one more ___king time and I aint logging back into this forum if you're not banned"

Hot Toys.. they have made way more awesome stuff. They have way more licenses and they stole waaay more of my money.

Hot Toys is the only way to go if you want the best. The others are nice, but they aren't really in the same league. But I only collect HT figures these days, so I might be a little biased. Good luck!

Enterbay's a good contender, but they're not very aggressive in acquiring licenses and their asking price is IMHO way over. I've been meaning to get their Mr. Bean figure, though. Aside from BL, it's their only license that catches my fancy.

I have a different approach to collecting, I don't collect figures but if I did, I'd choose figures that are of good quality, design and of long term value which are HT. If I can't afford them I'd rather have nothing. I never go for quantity.

I never used to collect figures, and I don't have many Hot Toys because they are expensive, but the ones I do have are awesome and worth it. I love my Enterbay stuff as well, and the Medicom, but they only have limited stuff I'm interested in.

The fans on this board are predominantly 1/6 oriented. So for the purposes of this forum - HT is the only answer.

It does seem that this thread was opened to keep going an argument.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back