Hot Toys or NECA?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is better, Hot Toys or Neca?

• Hot Toys

Votes: 164 90.6%
  • Neca

Votes: 17 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neca is awesome when you're a 13 years old collector.
SmallThumbnail.jpg

THANKS to all those that have posted good advice without the childish babble, paranoia, and melodrama, it's VERY much appreciated. Please ignore the obvious trolls and keep posting and voting.

Thanking you in adavnce.

Yeah, I'm sure the younger people who know what they're talking about in regards to NECA are psyched to see that their original input is so well-received. The voting is over. You could tell from the very first second that it was over. It's not up to a poll, it's up to you. Having another 5 people vote NECA and another 20 people vote HT today won't change a thing, guaranteed.

You're more of the troll here, despite jumping on the high horse every chance you get when a potentially problematic thread gets derailed. Now you just poke your head in to assume your place over all of us, and were too quick to dismiss the regulars here before even reaching 10 posts on this forum. I don't know who you think you are, but based on everyone's responses to your last two comments, we're not falling for it. You wanted help. You got it. So take it and be glad most of us took this poll seriously at first. You know, assuming you're not the same guy who's been trolling up NECA vs HT arguments in the past.

Last edited:
Overall best compagny:

Sideshow>>>>Hot Toys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NECA

If you collect neca stuff and other low end stuff Imo, you are a loser in life.

:clap You're a real winner dude!

On topic, just get yourself whatever you like, if you can afford it..Who cares if it's Hot Toys, NECA, SideShow, HCG etc.
If you like the pice, just get it, if you don't...well, it would be stupid to get it, just because others told you to do it..

That's all!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I love your posts dude!
You just make the funniest non sequiturs (not sure that is the correct plural) ever!

Oh, and one more thing:

Sandman=FAIL.

Dude, you have been behaving like a pathetic, whining, immature little brat. And to think I wasted my time giving honest and thoughtful advice... :slap

What's even funnier is that Shai thinks any of us give two ____s about his opinion.

What's even funnier is that Shai thinks any of us give two ____s about his opinion.

Clearly people do, otherwise they wouldn't be responding to it all offended like he tipped their D&D board and stole their 20-sided dice or something. :huh

If you read a post from Shai you don't like, just post, *pats on head* "That's nice Shai." and move on. Best way to handle it. :lol

Clearly people do, otherwise they wouldn't be responding to it all offended like he tipped their D&D board and stole their 20-sided dice or something. :huh

If you read a post from Shai you don't like, just post, *pats on head* "That's nice Shai." and move on. Best way to handle it. :lol

I know...give him the attention he wants and send him on his way.

Just like most attention whores. :1-1:

If you have nothing to contribute that's on topic then stay out of this thread. I'll say it again....I'm still not interested in kids politics and boogiemen... THANKS to all those that have posted good advice without the childish nonsense, paranoia, and melodrama, it's VERY, very much appreciated. Please ignore the obvious trolls and keep posting and voting.

The original question:

Hi, I'm new to collecting these types of figures(most of my collection is statues), so which is the better company to collect? Money isn't really a problem and I want to get the best quality for my collection. Hot Toys and Neca are the main company's I'm interested in because of their Terminator, Alien and Predator lines. Who has the better reputation for quality and value retention? Thanks in advance.

Thanking you in advance.

If you have nothing to contribute that's on topic then stay out of this thread. I'll say it again....I'm still not interested in kids politics and boogiemen... THANKS to all those that have posted good advice without the childish nonsense, paranoia, and melodrama, it's VERY, very much appreciated. Please ignore the obvious trolls and keep posting and voting.

The original question:

Hi, I'm new to collecting these types of figures(most of my collection is statues), so which is the better company to collect? Money isn't really a problem and I want to get the best quality for my collection. Hot Toys and Neca are the main company's I'm interested in because of their Terminator, Alien and Predator lines. Who has the better reputation for quality and value retention? Thanks in advance.

Thanking you in advance.

Life's so full of ironies.

You're a troll Sandman, and majority of us here know that. I'm reporting this thread to the mods now as an obvious flame bait.

I love how high and mighty he gets on the whole age thing. Granted, his first post was legitimate but I'm totally sensing troll. With each new post, he's just repeating himself! And he only gets online for like ten minutes at a time before disappearing, only to reappear and say the exact same thing again. The whole "paranoia, boogiemen, kids politics" thing is priceless, right up until he's knocked off his pedestal.

I love how high and mighty he gets on the whole age thing. Granted, his first post was legitimate but I'm totally sensing troll. With each new post, he's just repeating himself! And he only gets online for like ten minutes at a time before disappearing, only to reappear and say the exact same thing again. The whole "paranoia, boogiemen, kids politics" thing is priceless, right up until he's knocked off his pedestal.

Hahahaha true that. I've already reported him to the mods, as well as recommending this thread be closed. He already has all the advices we can give him. It's really obvious that he just wants the flame wars to continue. I never knew some people have a fetish for flame wars like the late flacco and Sandman does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back