Hot Toys new Superman teaser... he's coming guys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have literally not been this excited about something for a longtime. Can't wait to see the final reveal with all the specs. I sincerely hope that it includes a Clark suit, even though it isn't a dx. And a nice box would be great to. :)

I hope HT don't dragg it out with the teasers, I'd hoped to look on there Facebook page to see the full reveal but another teaser of his arm. I'm surprised they revealed Alice now though, which I thought was odd because with everyone expecting Supes it was only going to be received with disappointment. This has to be the most antispated release for HT to date. I've got a feeling Arnies nailed this sculpt, just looking forward to talking about the full reveal now.

a new teaser is up on hot toys community facebook. i cant seem to be able to post it here tho. it shows a bit more of the suit, looks a bit too bright to me

228039_168796329849032_138228759572456_440102_2943489_n.jpg

:lol

They're really going to tease us with this ____. I guess it's justifiable for all the complaining and whining that went on for the past couple of months.

WORTH IT!

That picture makes me want to wear a yellow belt now. :yess:

Wife looking at me weird, rolls eyes :dunno

Yellow belt is fine, but your favourite red y-fronts on the outside of your jeans is taking it into uncomfortable territory.

:lol

They're really going to tease us with this ____. I guess it's justifiable for all the complaining and whining that went on for the past couple of months.

WORTH IT!

rumour has it hot toys will release this figure one part at a time!:slap:lol

Come on HT no more teasers. There definitely going to drag this out now. To all the people who kept righting where's Superman on there Facebook page, I blame you for this ;)

I think with all of the teasers being shown, we can expect a full reveal by at the latest, Friday.

Dont care about how wrong it is even if:

- Teaser image the sculpt looks like Eric Bana (Hulk).:panic:
- The shield looks a little bit off.:panic:
- The blue it seems wrong. Judging this last picture. :dunno

Whatever i will buy it anyway.......:1-1:

Blue isn't the right shade.

PASS!

(And it's Dandelion yellow for the belt, not Canary yellow!!)

:slap

Are you joking? Or serious? I agree that colors seem a little off, but I'm hoping the full reveal will bring it together somehow.

Last edited:
The suit changes in color throughout the movie. Depending on the light, its sometimes that teal blue, and its sometimes that darker blue as seen in the teaser above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back