Hot Toys new Superman teaser... he's coming guys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been on since Friday... nice to see HT is dragging this out as long as possible :lol

So far the teases look great though, so I'm still 110% stoked for this figure :rock :rock :rock

They look different right? it seems that if the right pic is the definitive one, they used the same cheap palette colors from Cinemaquette, Lets wait for the full reveal :panic:
attachment.php

They look different right? it seems that if the right pic is the definitive one, they used the same cheap palette colors from Cinemaquette, Lets wait for the full reveal :panic:
attachment.php

The one on the left is probably photoshopped. But i agree i hate the cheap palette colors of the cinemaquette superman, im buying it eitherway.

Last edited:
Guys it's probably a color space thing. Different lighting, different cameras. The color is most likely right on. Patience.

Guys it's probably a color space thing. Different lighting, different cameras. The color is most likely right on. Patience.

I was just gonna mention that. The figure isn't even revealed yet and people are making rush judgements.

Suit on Left is right color...Suit on Right is To Dark Blue like Mattel
attachment.php

Do we seriously have to have the same conversation with every release? Flash washes out colors.... Different cameras in different rooms playing with perceived color... etc... etc...

I guess we have nothing else to talk about here until the next teaser, so carry on. :lol

just had an email repsonse from my friend who gets me all my HT figures directly from hong kong. He has been in contact with HT as he is most weeks and has said to me that it will be up for pre-order start of next week !!

Do we seriously have to have the same conversation with every release? Flash washes out colors.... Different cameras in different rooms playing with perceived color... etc... etc...

I guess we have nothing else to talk about here until the next teaser, so carry on. :lol

I was gonna say the same thing but thats a HUGE difference in colour. At the end of the day I somewhat think lighting is the case here.

Either way this will be the figure of 2011 imo.

Who has good eyes :lol

Can anyone tell if the "S" is sewn on as it was in the movie :pray:

Or....oh the horror.....is it on by some other means :thud:

hate to say it but it looks like its a heat applied applique. Cant see it being embroidered. That would be far too time consuming and would be expensive. Hats off to hot toys if it is embroidered though

hate to say it but it looks like its a heat applied applique. Cant see it being embroidered. That would be far too time consuming and would be expensive. Hats off to hot toys if it is embroidered though

What are the advantages/disadvantages either way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back