Hot Toys new Superman teaser... he's coming guys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the S embroidered on the original suit? Never thought that it was :huh

Yes siree, it was :wave

Oh well, like most I will still be getting him....multiples of him :lol

But a friend of my is a 100% purest, he's going to flip if it's not sewn on :lol

Last edited:
Looks to me that the teaser with the darker color is post-processing done by a magazine. You have to understand, all the photos that go into a magazine (digital or print) are run through an in-house standard color processing to achieve a standardized "look" I'd bet the final product would be somewhere between the two.

Looks to me that the teaser with the darker color is post-processing done by a magazine. You have to understand, all the photos that go into a magazine (digital or print) are run through an in-house standard color processing to achieve a standardized "look" I'd bet the final product would be somewhere between the two.

Hell. it's so damn common that I even do that to my family photos now.

Yes siree, it was :wave

Oh well, like most I will still be getting him....multiples of him :lol

But a friend of my is a 100% purest, he's goig to flip if it's not sewn on :lol

Good to know. I can't say it will bother me if its not embroidered; seems like it would be hard to get a clean look in 1/6.

I will not over-analyze this one. As long as the headsculpt looks like CR, it will be in my collection forever.

This is my comment! There are many like it, but this one is mine!
Without me my comment is useless! Without my comment I am useless!

Well, no ____. What have we got here, a ____ing comedian?

Well, no ____. What have we got here, a ____ing comedian?
buddy_jesus.jpg

A day without HotToys is like a day without sunshine.

:lecture:lecture:lecture Saves $$$ because it saves ink.

Try last August.

Felt like a short time to me. Not once did I ever do this,

:impatient:

Though, as I get older it feels like things are going faster and faster, so maybe it's just me.

The one on the left is probably photoshopped. But i agree i hate the cheap palette colors of the cinemaquette superman, im buying it eitherway.

Hot Toys are marketing genius. They do this _____ to keep people talking and speculating prior to BIG releases. The first pic is absolutely perfect. Why did we need more teasers of a hand and then a belt/briefs shot showing a completely different colored suit? To throw fuel on this FIRE, that's why........:panic:

I am so happy that SS is going to carry this Superman figure!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back