Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice you said "posted" not "seen." :lol :nana:

harhar.png

well i'm sure it won't be the same costume as the dx 1 i assume bank robber/nurse combo on this version. And i wouldn't throw the first dx into the bay since it will be sought after later on because it's the first dx.

well i'm sure it won't be the same costume as the dx 1 i assume bank robber/nurse combo on this version. And i wouldn't throw the first dx into the bay since it will be sought after later on because it's the first dx.

Nope, one of the Hot Toys guys leaked images of them measuring/noting how to make the purple coat more accurate. I'd love a Purple Coat/Bank Robber combo! Or instead of Bank Robber, a roughed up laughing interrogation joker!

Ummm...no.

I say its gunna be a whole new Joker , complete with NEW purple coat / Interrogation room Pain Aps , and instead of the original DX's cop alternate uniform , its gunna be a NUrse uniform with head & wig . Thats the only incarnation of Mr. J that HT hasn't done

I say its gunna be a whole new Joker , complete with NEW purple coat / Interrogation room Pain Aps , and instead of the original DX's cop alternate uniform , its gunna be a NUrse uniform with head & wig . Thats the only incarnation of Mr. J that HT hasn't done

I hope you're right! I've been waiting for a Joker to add to my collection!

If its nothing but a tweeked purple / bank combo it will be an EZ pass. NJ is the only take left on joker that holds any real fasination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back