Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're saying a new Joker, if not a nurse, wouldn't be a success? :lol

I'm SAYING exactly what I said. No more no less. My post stated my own intentions if HT cranks out another Purple Joker. You see nam....you spend so much time shoving YOUR opinions down the throats of others as "fact", then when confronted with a simple unimposeing opinion you jump straight to defending your self against your own verbal waterboarding. But that won't work on one who is in......TOTAL CONTROL. :nana:

I'm SAYING exactly what I said. No more no less. My post stated my own intentions if HT cranks out another Purple Joker. You see nam....you spend so much time shoving YOUR opinions down the throats of others as "fact", then when confronted with a simple unimposeing opinion you jump straight to defending your self against your own verbal waterboarding. But that won't work on one who is in......TOTAL CONTROL. :nana:

picture.php

You sure?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfXQA05lpS0"]Help me Tim - YouTube[/ame]

Mmmmm yeah ,sorry comm but the joke looks too lame to push play. COME ON PEOPLE!! Really dig deep & put some thought into it. Like if your gonna post a youtube link to my last post, then the Margot Kidder Family Guy dinner scene would have been PERFECT. :rotfl.:rotfl. :rotfl. Next time go straight for the juggular........& tell no one I've put you on the path.

Same here i am good with dx 01 and will just buy 89 joker if it is not bank robber/nurse which you guys already said it is not. I don't want another purple suit. The dx 01 suit is fine, and i prefer dx01 since it's the first dx line. Should've made it br and nj instead. Would've gotten that.

I too am wondering if I should sell my DX joker to make way for this one.

If you can only have one in your collection, I'd at least wait till they unveil the new one before selling the DX01.

Honestly if I still had a DX01 I would sell it today, the 2.0 in my opinion is sure to be a big improvement on the DX01 and I am absolutely certain it will have the purple suit, minus perhaps the grenade rig. You can get a pretty penny for a DX01 on ebay these days. :lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back