Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming?

I'm keen for a new TDK joker of any kind, he'll at least complement the new orig costume re release bruce wayne thingo :)

Fairly new to the boards. Why so much hate on the guy?

I wouldn't say people hate him:dunno , but you can't help but laugh at most of his customs!:lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ksDPElxpsY&feature=channel_video_title"]‪Let's ride!!!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

How many times does he say "custom" in each video?

Enough!:lol ..and if his sculpt is so detailed how come i can't make out any of the teeth individually?!:lol:slap

There needs to be an official Autobot john video thread!:lecture

Oh, I would love to see a HT Adam West Batman. I'm sure there's boatloads of people who would love to see the same.

Hot Toys better hurry up and make them before those old enough to appreciate it become too old and crotchety to care about toys. :lol

Fairly new to the boards. Why so much hate on the guy?

So you're "the guy?" :lol

:lol

I wouldn't say people hate him:dunno , but you can't help but laugh at most of his customs!:lol

‪Let's ride!!!‬‏ - YouTube

That and the fact that he insists so fervently that his customs are so "spot on".

:lecture

I would subscribe to that.

Hot Toys should let Autobot John have a crack at a new Indy sculpt...
M.

Why does everyone assume that Gamble died? I wouldn't think that getting your face carved up=instant death.

maybe b/c he just kind falls over without making any kind of sound of pain like if he just instantly died :huh

if someone just carved up my face, I don't think I'd take that quietly. I'd be in crazy amounts of pain ergo Gamble most likely died

I still can't believe AutoBotJohn ruined a T2 Jacket like that . WTF lol

Gamble- Well after not being able to get a nickel for his grandma , he didn't care which way he died , either by his neck being slashed or his mouth ripped open .

maybe b/c he just kind falls over without making any kind of sound of pain like if he just instantly died :huh

if someone just carved up my face, I don't think I'd take that quietly. I'd be in crazy amounts of pain ergo Gamble most likely died

:exactly: I agree with this.:lecture

I usually turn his videos off about halfway in because I just get depressed. I don't entirely know why.

The first few minutes of "CUStom" and "haynd-made", and all the ridiculousness have me dying. Then, it just turns sad.

I usually turn his videos off about halfway in because I just get depressed. I don't entirely know why.

The first few minutes of "CUStom" and "haynd-made", and all the ridiculousness have me dying. Then, it just turns sad.

I usually start looking in the background when it starts getting that bad. You'll see things like a fluorescent HT Predator, a Hasbro Scout/Speeder bike given primo display space, duct taped dryer, etc. They're pretty funny.

Haha yeah, his customs aren't great. But I almost wonder if he has some mental issues or something of that sort.:dunno

That's the best Old Man Ghost Rider I've ever seen. :dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back