Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming?

I usually turn his videos off about halfway in because I just get depressed. I don't entirely know why.

The first few minutes of "CUStom" and "haynd-made", and all the ridiculousness have me dying. Then, it just turns sad.

Hah, you recreated the intonations very well there.

I just find it strange how someone can take perfectly good and often highly valuable figures, ___k them up and show it off.....and apparently be deadly serious about thinking he has improved them. And that Ghostrider video - he actually mentions the Hot Toys figure so its not like this was years ago when there was no high-end Ghost-rider figure. He says he 'hates' the HT one....and yet...prefers his own custom....the one in that video? Really?

Last edited:

I just find it strange how someone can take perfectly good and often highly valuable figures, ___k them up and show it off.....and apparently be deadly serious about thinking he has improved them. And that Ghostrider video - he actually mentions the Hot Toys figure so its not like this was years ago when there was no high-end Ghost-rider figure. He says he 'hates' the HT one....and yet...prefers his own custom....the one in that video? Really?

I'm betting he has a loyal fanbase of inbred hillbillies who watch his vids on dial-up. They have to be buying his ____ for him to keep doing this.

Bruce Lee Dx had the unique base: Mirrored Dio
Jack Sparrow has the unique base: Ship Stern
Idiana Jones has the unique base: Fertility idol platform

Notice a pattern?...

It seems that this should either take a price dip compared to these or offer a unique base/dio.

The only thing i can think of is the Pyramid of Cash, or the interogation room, the interogation room however wouldn't make sense without Batman included in the pack.

I wonder what the accessories this figure will come with. The DX01 gave us most of what we need.

I can think off-hand of:

Shotgun
RPG
Cards
Knife

For nurse Joker:

Silenced Glock
Dent's pistol
Clipboard
Detonators
Mask

He has to be autistic or something. If you do something awful, no matter how many people tell you you did a great job, you'll always know it sucked. He seems to really believe his stuff is actually passable - and sometimes even better!
:thud:

I usually start looking in the background when it starts getting that bad. You'll see things like a fluorescent HT Predator, a Hasbro Scout/Speeder bike given primo display space, duct taped dryer, etc. They're pretty funny.

was john a member here?

Haha yeah, his customs aren't great. But I almost wonder if he has some mental issues or something of that sort.:dunno

please watch is "custom fortress of solitude" its amazing :rotfl ....i promise you'll enjoy it.

He has to be autistic or something. If you do something awful, no matter how many people tell you you did a great job, you'll always know it sucked. He seems to really believe his stuff is actually passable - and sometimes even better!
:thud:

Please do not use that word again in an insulting way or i will report you. :mad:

what a d-bag....i feel better making fun of him now.

Well, the Freak he ____ed over had ____ed over someone else in a sale for a Celtic Pred, so it was just Karma. :lol

He's still a member, he just doesn't post. He pmed me about a possible trade recently but ermm... I declined.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

Bruce Lee Dx had the unique base: Mirrored Dio
Jack Sparrow has the unique base: Ship Stern
Idiana Jones has the unique base: Fertility idol platform

Notice a pattern?...

It seems that this should either take a price dip compared to these or offer a unique base/dio.

The only thing i can think of is the Pyramid of Cash, or the interogation room, the interogation room however wouldn't make sense without Batman included in the pack.

I wonder what the accessories this figure will come with. The DX01 gave us most of what we need.

I can think off-hand of:

Shotgun
RPG
Cards
Knife

For nurse Joker:

Silenced Glock
Dent's pistol
Clipboard
Detonators
Mask

I still don't think it'll have a nurse Joker unless they somehow decide to treat him like Leonidas and hide the joints.

I'm in total agreement about the environment/base and that has me giddy. I honestly do think/hope it'll actually be the interrogation room! Maybe even the jail cell? Nothing wrong with interrogation room as I'm sure they'll release a DX02 2.0 to go along with the 2.0 Joker. If not, then there's always the TDKR.

please watch is "custom fortress of solitude" its amazing :rotfl ....i promise you'll enjoy it.

Oh man... is that the one with speech at the end where he starts talking like Superman's mom?

If that's the same one, that is just GOLD. I was ready for the video to end, then he just starts talking all high; my head almost exploded.

Oh man... is that the one with speech at the end where he starts talking like Superman's mom?

If that's the same one, that is just GOLD. I was ready for the video to end, then he just starts talking all high; my head almost exploded.

:lecture:lecture:lecture The Fortress isn't too shabby either for being a bunch of Cool Whip and busted crack pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back