Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming?

I have a good feeling. I'm thinking something.. Joker-related. All signs point to that. 90% sure it'll be 100% something Joker-related. 95% actually.

Are you 100% sure that you think you're 95% sure it'll be 90% sure on that it'll be 100% Joke related?

80% sure. So I'm 80% sure.. well now 75% sure it'll be something Joker-related. But I'm 100% sure of that. And 60% of the time I'm correct every time. So there's always a 40% chance that I'm correct every time. Which = 100% so we're good. 35% chance we're good.

35% sounds good!! :rotfl:monkey1

anchorman-pantherpiss_528_poster.jpg

Why does everyone assume that Gamble died? I wouldn't think that getting your face carved up=instant death.

He might not have died instantly, but he IS dead.

Normally, when someone gets a Glasgow Smile they're cut on the outside of the face from the edge of their lips all the way to their ears because the purpose is to leave a scar. It's not usually done with the intention of killing a person.

The Joker had his knife blade on the inside of Gamble's mouth. Which means when he cut, he basically ripped a giant hole in Gamble's face.

Ok man your opinion is your opinion.

But if it does indeed turn out to be a total revamp, it'll be time for some major humble pie:dunno

Indeed. But if he's right he winz teh internetz! :yess:

Seriously though, as one who knows how to stick his foot in his mouth, I do cringe a little when I see people so dogmatically make predictions.

Haha watch this be a figure of this guy!

Cesar-s-Joker-the-joker-9483238-1225-1539.jpg

Now that, would be disappointing. When is HT gonna show us some pics godamnett!

I'd buy that in a heartbeat. :)

A lot of people would. The only question is, accurate or not accurate?

Accurate = badly hidden Cesar Romero mustache under the paint.
Not Accurate = no badly hidden Cesar Romero mustache under the paint.

:lol

Haha watch this be a figure of this guy!

Cesar-s-Joker-the-joker-9483238-1225-1539.jpg

Now that, would be disappointing. When is HT gonna show us some pics godamnett!

Disappointing? Romero nailed Joker of the era. I would slaughter younglings for a set of HT Batman TV show figures.

I hope the new joker head is half as good as this one :pray:

I've seen this guys video's before. I never know wether to laugh, cause it's a character he created or to be kinda sad if it's not. :( Eh. His customs are better then mine if I attempted one. :slap

I'd buy that in a heartbeat. :)

Disappointing? Romero nailed Joker of the era. I would slaughter younglings for a set of HT Batman TV show figures.

Really? Must be the age difference. I grew up on the Burton films and BTAS so when I first saw a re-run of one of the old TV series episodes, I thought it was really, really lame. Always have and always will. Just a goofy series for me.:dunno

Oh, I would love to see a HT Adam West Batman. I'm sure there's boatloads of people who would love to see the same.

Autobot John is a legend in the 1/6th world isn't he? Lol. He is so horribly good.

I'm just going to call him "The Butcher"

I love the '66 TV show. I was born about a year after TAS ended, so I wasn't there for the initial boom that came with it. Every day that I did watch Batman, however, it was both ends of the spectrum. In the morning, it'd be Batman:The Animated Series re-runs on Cartoon Network, and in the evening it would be Batman:The 1966 series re-runs on TV Land.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back