Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New TDK Joker Coming?

that will probably be a dx reedition with the nurse costume..

if not..I really don t know or yes,maybe the inerrogation scene with an highly detailed suit...

Wow, nobody expected this.

I can see if this is a Nurse Joker, that's justifiable, but the whole "2.0" leads me to believe that this thing will be a brand new regular purple suited version. If that's the case, well, that's sort of baffling to me. They had their say and they did a great job, move on to other things that haven't been done. Namely other lines or characters (still no Neeson Ras Al Ghul?).

Isn't roughly 3-4 Joker figures enough? That's not even counting the upcoming Nicholson one. Now they're really showing how far they can milk these lines.

How do they even have time for these, especially with all the figures and lines they've been pumping out, Batman '89 and surely the TDKR on the horizon?

Something tells me enterbay has something to do with this, and that's just silly.

Wow, nobody expected this.

I can see if this is a Nurse Joker, that's justifiable, but the whole "2.0" leads me to believe that this thing will be a brand new regular purple suited version. If that's the case, well, that's sort of baffling to me. They had their say and they did a great job, move on to other things that haven't been done. Namely other lines or characters (still no Neeson Ras Al Ghul?).

Isn't roughly 3-4 Joker figures enough? That's not even counting the upcoming Nicholson one. Now they're really showing how far they can milk these lines.

How do they even have time for these, especially with all the figures and lines they've been pumping out, Batman '89 and surely the TDKR on the horizon?

Something tells me enterbay has something to do with this, and that's just silly.

I think (we all think) a new purple coated Joker is a given. We're just speculating what his "extra" will be.

Hopefully it's a teeth-showing grin sculpt with a nurse sculpt. That gives reason to own the first DX and gives us all something new to have in the process.

They had their say and they did a great job, move on to other things that haven't been done. Namely other lines or characters (still no Neeson Ras Al Ghul?).

Yes. Ras al Ghul and Jim Gordon deserve figures.

Ras can have his training gear or LoS ninja gear and his final suit. Gordon can have the bat signal!

for sure, I would have prefered a Jim Gordon figure but anyway..

I don t have the first Dx, so I will be more than pleased to welcome this one..

I think (we all think) a new purple coated Joker is a given. We're just speculating what his "extra" will be.

Yeah I loved that about the last DX. Initially, Hot Toys made it seem like the release was all about the Honor Guard Cop Joker figure, then that quickly changed when it became nothing more than "an extra". That version took a back seat to the purple suited regular Joker once it was shown.

Hell, I even expected the Cop Joker clothes to be on the True Type in the box instead of the regular version, but nope, that release was all about a second purple suit and new head.

Gotta wonder where they get their numbers from. "Joker 2.0"? More like "Joker 4.0".

I would prefer another Joker over Gordon or Ra's. I mean, he's Ledger Joker. Get with the program, fellas.

Yes. Ras al Ghul and Jim Gordon deserve figures.

Ras can have his training gear or LoS ninja gear and his final suit. Gordon can have the bat signal!

for sure, I would have prefered a Jim Gordon figure

I would Snap up that Ra's in a second :clap, and i'd take a Gordon over ANOTHER Joker.

It sucks that Ledger is getting no money from these figures.

They might get the coat and jacket lining correct this time, 3rd time lucky?.:lol

Can't wait to see a smiling face Joker. They COULD make the faces interchangeable. :monkey1

I missed out on the first one and can't cough up the aftermarket prices so this is freaking great news for me...I'll buy the nurse in second too.

I would Snap up that Ra's in a second :clap, and i'd take a Gordon over ANOTHER Joker.

It sucks that Ledger is getting no money from these figures.

You would think his estate gets something for using his likeness. I'm sure something was worked out with licensing the Batman films with all the actors. Whether they have a direct contract with Hot Toys personally probably isn't the case, but some kind of licensing contract I'm sure must be in place with WB for everyone and his estate gets something.

To me whats sad is he never got to see how amazing the film was and how great it did all over the world and that he won the Academy Award, but the saddest is he left behind a little daughter :(

Last edited:

I'm in if there's a laughing or smiling sculpt. Otherwise it's not worth it. I could care less about the coat accuracy after buying the last three releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back