Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New TDK Joker Coming?

Nope, I don't. Considering all I've heard the past year is Hot Toys have inferior sculpts with no likeness including clothes and somehow they are overly excited for this. What gives...

Aragorn-Jumping-Ship.gif

They have improved greatly since the last ledger joker - i really hope it's Song Hye Hyun who sculpts this latest one, her work on Nicholson is outstanding

Nope, I don't. Considering all I've heard the past year is Hot Toys have inferior sculpts with no likeness including clothes and somehow they are overly excited for this. What gives...

What I mean is HT's knows there is still tons of buzz over the character that a thread like this would have no trouble producing 30 pages in half a day.

This is just too funny... feel sorry for anyone who just paid premium eBay prices for a DX :huh

Evidently no collectible is safe even a DX release :lol

Before this would you guys have wanted a Ra's, Gordon, LOS Bruce or 3rd Joker?

Or perhap a remake of the poor looking Two-Face?

Spidey is pissed....

spideywhay.jpg

If they really do plan on doing another Heath, it better be a Nurse version. Its the only one they haven't done yet and double or triple dipping on any of the other outfits is just wrong. If people missed out TWICE on a purple suit Joker, that is their problem. Make new stuff and put TDK to rest. Move on to TDKR already!

If they really do plan on doing another Heath, it better be a Nurse version. Its the only one they haven't done yet and double or triple dipping on any of the other outfits is just wrong. If people missed out TWICE on a purple suit Joker, that is their problem. Make new stuff and put TDK to rest. Move on to TDKR already!

100,000% :goodpost:

We're getting a new Joker over Gordon? That's lame...

Hot Toys's answer: No.

It should be a nurse outfit- almost a sure thing. If you don't want it, fine, don't buy it, move on. HT ultimately makes decisions based on other criteria than what Freaks are demanding...just reality.
Gordon may come , just be patient.

I hope it's a new purple coat normal joker!

I can't afford the dx.:gah:

I am glad there's so much support for a Gordon. Hopefully hot toys will listen and do one.

its all about the socks people. this one will come with the screen accurate one. :lecture:lecture

:lol

its all about the socks people. this one will come with the screen accurate one. :lecture:lecture

:lol

Nope, this one will be missing socks and you will have to buy them in the accessory kit for $120.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back