Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New TDK Joker Coming?

I'm glad to see another Joker coming out. I missed out on the BR and DX versions so this is very welcome news. I just hope he has a grinning head sculpt this time.

I love you Hot Toys but ____, slow down!
- Hello, this is Howard Chan. We regret that this gives, but...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoYWdHe4tQ4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoYWdHe4tQ4[/ame]

Only way I'm getting this is if the headsculpt is different and better than before.

Imaresqd1's Heath was amazing. Minimal makeup, really brought him out. The question is do we want to see him in there or just the Joker? Likeness is number one for me, but even Heath didn't look like himself throughout.

I'm in if there's a laughing or smiling sculpt. Otherwise it's not worth it. I could care less about the coat accuracy after buying the last three releases.

So you actually care a bit then?:monkey3

Oh man... it's like how people mess up "your" and "you're"... or how people say "no pun intended" but through the process of noticing it, it becomes intended... etc.

'to', 'too' and 'two'.

"I'm getting that figure but I really want this figure to" - how can you not see that thats wrong?! Read it! :gah:

Shut up a-dev, you make this mistake two.

Was this one deliberate? :lol

How many of this Joker are you buying Calcifer? I'm buying to.

I two was thinking of buying to but with some much coming out I think I'll just get won.

:lol:rotfl:lol
Icing on the cake there, The Mike, ... icing on the cake.

11072920417eb7817e3416f725.jpg

1107292044a2ebc16ba5d8e567.jpg

This is crazy :gah: :gah:

Is that really the figure? If so, it looks too have rooted hair.

Last edited:

Hmm Bank Robber Joker with real hair. I already got him I think Ill just get the head sculpt:D

If that's the case then I'm happy as I don't have a Bank Robber Joker yet, will hold fire on getting one now......

this will be ordered.

It looks that he wears a blue coat..I would say is'nt the Bank Robbet version :dunno

Yes the hair is rooted :wink1:

Oh I see. The sculpt sorta resembles the BR sculpt. Its different but now taking a closer look the hair looks kinda short. I dunno need a better pic

Yeah, Bank Robber with rooted hair. I really hope it is a fake. I don't want that version.

Looks like he has the blazer and over coat on. So what the hell is gonna be different I wonder besides rooted hair. I mean in regard to a scene. Every Joker released up until this point has been scene specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back