Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New TDK Joker Coming?

I'm in if there's a laughing or smiling sculpt. Otherwise it's not worth it. I could care less about the coat accuracy after buying the last three releases.

:exactly: laughing sculpt is all that is required. Nurse outfit (or whatever it may be) is an easy pass.

So you actually care a bit then?:monkey3

Oh man... it's like how people mess up "your" and "you're"... or how people say "no pun intended" but through the process of noticing it, it becomes intended... etc.

To me whats sad is he never got to see how amazing the film was and how great it did all over the world and that he won the Academy Award.

How do you know? He might have hated the hype, merchandise, and the enormity of it all, who can say for sure?

People would view him as "The Joker" for the rest of his life. He seemed like a private guy I guess, you think he'd appreciate all these crazy obsessed fans that the movie spawned? I don't think so. He probably would have despised and distanced himself from it.

Who knows... he probably would have been in Inception.

But do you really think his character would have been so popular and/or attracted so much attention had he not died? I highly doubt it.

Popular? Maybe not as much. Win Oscar? Yes.

But do you really think his character would have been so popular had he not died? I doubt it.

As many batman figures have been sold as Joker ..is christian bale dead?

We are still on the topic of the figures i presume.

Oh man... it's like how people mess up "your" and "you're"... or how people say "no pun intended" but through the process of noticing it, it becomes intended... etc.

'to', 'too' and 'two'.

"I'm getting that figure but I really want this figure to" - how can you not see that thats wrong?! Read it! :gah:

How do you know? He might have hated the hype, merchandise, and the enormity of it all, who can say for sure?

People would view him as "The Joker" for the rest of his life. He seemed like a private guy I guess, you think he'd appreciate all these crazy obsessed fans that the movie spawned? I don't think so. He probably would have despised and distanced himself from it.

Well, I'm not saying he would have loved the crazy attention and crazed obsessed fans by any means, but I think when you become an actor and your goal is to make films and you get to the level of making very well known movies, all actors like the recognition and accolades of doing a fantastic job. Sure some complain about the stardom, but they all want to keep working, they want to be the best they can be. It just all comes with the territory. Some handle it better than others of course. Some self destruct.

He was also in two other films after TDK and I don't think people saw him as the Joker in those. Thats the one thing great about that character because as an actor you can hide behind makeup of the Joker. I mean Heath's Joker you don't see the same guy that was in 'The Patriot'. I think he was so talented that he could of had a great career in many other roles.

'to', 'too' and 'two'.

"I'm getting that figure but I really want this figure to" - how can you not see that thats wrong?! Read it! :gah:

Shut up a-dev, you make this mistake two.

As many batman figures have been sold as Joker ..is christian bale dead?

We are still on the topic of the figures i presume.

He is the companion figure :lol

Joking... almost.

I two was thinking of buying to but with some much coming out I think I'll just get won.

Well, I'm not saying he would have loved the crazy attention and crazed obsessed fans by any means, but I think when you become an actor and your goal is to make films and you get to the level of making very well known movies, all actors like the recognition and accolades of doing a fantastic job. Sure some complain about the stardom, but they all want to keep working, they want to be the best they can be. It just all comes with the territory. Some handle it better than others of course. Some self destruct.

He was also in two other films after TDK and I don't think people saw him as the Joker in those. Thats the one thing great about that character because as an actor you can hide behind makeup of the Joker. I mean Heath's Joker you don't see the same guy that was in 'The Patriot'. I think he was so talented that he could of had a great career in many other roles.

This debate/discussion has been done so much and really doesn't go anywhere or end with an answer. So why must it happen again & again? :dunno

It makes me want to do this to the topic:
0-joker-hospital-small.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back