Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New TDK Joker Coming?

actually by calling it 2.0 and not another dx number suggests it'll just be an upgrade in quality of everything, maybe and extra outfit and scene base but essentially everything in original dx will be in there

:yess:

Glad for two reasons:

1. I could never get DX01 and now I might be getting an even better representation of the character (Let's wait and see).

2. Flippers will never have my money and will have to eat their $600 Jokers.

:D

It actually has the DX logo on the bottom. Good job HT!! Taking milking to a whole other level :clap. I don't care either way because I've gotten out of HT so it is all funny to me now. Maybe they have a PERS that actually lasts this time.

228949_192092170852781_138228759572456_548889_5207515_n.jpgp

:lol

Yet another Nolan Joker. Guess that Mark I Iron Man will be coming after all too.

It's good to wait.

Let's dump those old DX01 Joker's, fellas! HURRY!

$1000 says that they are not gonna reissue mark I this time around :D

any takers?

Nah even if it is purple suit 3.0 i REALLY cannot see them coming close to Kato's masterpiece. But hey ho we'll see

I was really tempted on gettin at least the Kato purple coat. :thud:

But with the amount of ____ HTs been pumpin out lately, I guess its gonna be a tough years ahead :gah:

It actually has the DX logo on the bottom. Good job HT!! Taking milking to a whole other level :clap. I don't care either way because I've gotten out of HT so it is all funny to me now. Maybe they have a PERS that actually lasts this time.

228949_192092170852781_138228759572456_548889_5207515_n.jpgp

If anything I'm sure the headsculpt on this will be amazing. Hot Toys gets better and better with head sculpts and so this will probably be their best and everybody will end up buying it.

My Prayers have been answered! I've been waiting for a new Heath joker forever, I missed all the ones before:/

I mean... just how ridiculous that sounds... and how probable it will be...

Think I should sell my second DX02 bats now. :monkey1

This is excellent news. I never got the original DX and I am not willing to pay the ridiculous price it goes for. Now I can finally get it. This is probably just an enhanced rerelease. Hot Toys should rerelease products more often since a lot of their figures are very difficult to obtain. Obvious examples are Blade, Robocop, Mark 1, Davy Jones, and such. Keep the prices low. Also helps deal with the flipper problem.

This is excellent news. I never got the original DX and I am not willing to pay the ridiculous price it goes for. Now I can finally get it. This is probably just an enhanced rerelease. Hot Toys should rerelease products more often since a lot of their figures are very difficult to obtain. Obvious examples are Blade, Robocop, Mark 1, Davy Jones, and such. Keep the prices low. Also helps deal with the flipper problem.

I never got the DX either but have a friend who stopped collecting and is offering it to me. I haven't decided yet, even though he's giving it to me for a fantastic price. I think the best bet would be to wait on this one. I always prefered the bank robber paint job and expression so I stuck with that one for now.

If this is an interrogation room/nurse Joker with sleeves to cover the joints, I may actually consider it. However, I'm also kind of curious if this is some kind of "____ you" to Enterbay.

They should just get it over with and tell us they're doing another Two Face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back