Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New TDK Joker Coming?

:lol

Yet another Nolan Joker. Guess that Mark I Iron Man will be coming after all too.

It's good to wait.

Let's dump those old DX01 Joker's, fellas! HURRY!

Ha ha dont speak to soon this will just be another variation with differing sculpts i cant see them just exactly replicating the DX-01 again.

They know there is much more to sell in a newer differing version

This is the most unexpected news ever! I'm shocked and intrigued...
It's GOT to be a smiling headsculpt.

You have got to be ____ting me :lol I know it shouldn't surprise me...but it still does for some reason.

I think the best bet would be the Nurse outfit, that is the only one which has not been made; the Classic one has been made twice, BR once and I do not see any improvement that can be added to it other than the shirt, maybe; Honor Guard is done too. I Hope and Pray it is Nurse outfit now :yess: :horror :panic:

Hell yeah, hopefully this is still a regular DX Joker with an alternate outfit and fixed PERS. Didn't want to drop 400+ on the original, but I resigned myself to it. Hopefully this is just as good, save me some money!

279717_192092170852781_138228759572456_548889_5207515_o.jpg

Well if there was any doubt left....

Aside from different headsculpt possibilities and the nurse outfit - accessories that haven't been done? The shotgun from the Harvey Dent party? Bazooka?

Laughing head please. Big wide open mouth, squinty eyes, laughing his ass off.

Is another Joker DX really necessary? This better be something good.

Of course its necessary... Do you really think Hot Toys isnt aware that DX01 goes for MEGA bucks on ebay? If one or two people are willing to pay $800 how many are will to pay $200? They will sell A LOT of jokers. (This coming from someone with DX01)

I think HT's trying to take down all the flippers ! All the figures that are selling for a lot $$$ like IM MKI, MKII, Batman Begins OC, and now Joker are being remade !

gald I'm one of those that didn't spend a bajillion dollars on the DX, and on that point, I'm not upset aout this release, but depending on what it looks like, I'll just buy parts and not the whole thing. or buy the whole thing and give the DX01 to my brother... options hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back