Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New TDK Joker Coming?

Purple Suit with Laughing Head

Nurse Outfit w/ Serious Head

Interrogation Room Section? Holding Cell? Slaughter Truck Section?

Rooted hair? Everybody hates it but if made right it could make a very realistic Joker.

At this point they should make this release include the purple suit, the nurse outfit as well as the bank robber outfit and the police uniform. With like 3-4 head sculpts and all his different weapons/accessories. I mean, why not, it seems HT is re-issuing improved versions of all their past figures, anyway.

And lets not forget the semi-truck, the bazooka, and all his no-name goons. :yess: :D

cant wait for the new prices on ebay

Of course its necessary... Do you really think Hot Toys isnt aware that DX01 goes for MEGA bucks on ebay? If one or two people are willing to pay $800 how many are will to pay $200? They will sell A LOT of jokers. (This coming from someone with DX01)

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

Has anyone mentioned the possibility of rooted hair on this?

edit - nevermind. While I was typing someone did.

I'm glad their doing another figure. I'm thinking nurse or "hit me"joker. I wish they would do a true bank robber joker sculpt

They should just get it over with and tell us they're doing another Two Face.

That's one that I really wouldn't mind seeing as a DX, mainly because the PERS would be cool as hell on Harvey's scarred side.

The interesting thing about the super high prices folks ask for their HT Batman/Joker figures is this... HOT TOYS IS NOT IN BUSINESS TO MAKE YOU RICH OR SHOULD I SAY RICHER. They are in the business to make figures for mass market and to sell figures.. they don't and shouldn't care about the aftermarket..Yes I understand limited amounts and that's fine and dandy.... if some folks want to buy 2 and three to flip.. great, but please don't cry when HT's puts out the next ver... 2.0, 3.0 ect... We all would like to own a Joker or Batman for under $400-$600 bucks... so honestly give the whole pissing and moaning part a rest... buy these because you collect and not because you want to flip and screw your fellow collectors with ridiculous prices... I can hear thousands of tiny finger violins playing for the flippers now... geesh!

Of course its necessary... Do you really think Hot Toys isnt aware that DX01 goes for MEGA bucks on ebay? If one or two people are willing to pay $800 how many are will to pay $200? They will sell A LOT of jokers. (This coming from someone with DX01)

That doesn't make it necessary at all. It makes it smart business sense but not necessary what so ever. I am not crying because I have DX Joker, I am one and done and nor do I care if this affects the aftermarket price. They should be concentrating on other things than more TDK Jokers.

I think it's more sad for people who bought the figure for $500... but too bad I guess.

I think it's more the fact that so many customs have outshone the DX01 that has led them to decide to do this.

1371421_o.gif

I was just mentioning yesterday how I wish I had gotten the DX TDK Joker because it'd go fantastic next to the upcoming 89' Joker. Thanks Hot Toys!! Especially because whatever it comes with it'll come with pieces to make the traditional Joker. Can't wait until the Batman TDK DX 2.0 and the Iron Man Mark I 2.0 which I'm sure are coming!

Everyone else?

k205437_U%20MAD.jpg

It actually has the DX logo on the bottom. Good job HT!! Taking milking to a whole other level :clap. I don't care either way because I've gotten out of HT so it is all funny to me now. Maybe they have a PERS that actually lasts this time.

228949_192092170852781_138228759572456_548889_5207515_n.jpgp

Thats the same logo as the Bankrobber Joker , so this could be a DX BankRobber Joker ?

wow ya know , i really feel bad for all the Freaks who joined the game late and just recently bought a DX Joker for over $350-$400 bucks :gah:

I don't about you guys but this crap hot toys has been pulling is kinda pissing me off . all the re-releasing of figures.

Don't get me wrong , i'm all in for a NEW JOKER :panic:

But i just recently got an OC bats and then all of a sudden , they re-release an OC Bats :slap.

I traded my MarkIII BD and my MarkIV for a Predator 1 - Now they release the Classic Pred :slap.

Like i said , i'm all ready for better , badder figures , but WTF , WHY So SERIOUSLY SO SOON Hot Toys :nana:

I'd for one love to see a new Two-Face not a joker, there are like four different Jokers out there as it is, Two-Face was cool, but IMHO could use a face life if you will, the original TF they did was awesome but could greatfully be improved. A DX Two-Face and Id loose my mind!

Has anyone mentioned the possibility of rooted hair on this?

edit - nevermind. While I was typing someone did.

Psst,psst Excuse me...not someone...ME :lol

I think the perfection of rooted hair is one of the future steps to improve 1:6 figures. This could be one of them :dunno

I'm glad I am getting sick of Heath's Joker so I can skip this one.

another re-releasing figure from HT!!! WOW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back