Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New TDK Joker Coming?

tumblr_l37jovrjBF1qazzzjo1_500.png

Totally unexpected. This has to be something radically different not just another purple suited figure Theyve done it twice now. This is beyond a joke hot toys.

Purple Suit with Laughing Head

Nurse Outfit w/ Serious Head

Interrogation Room Section? Holding Cell? Slaughter Truck Section?

No way everything else is gonna be the same - i'm sure they've seen Kato's outfit and felt the need to up their game lol

and bobbyc's head + adam's head.

____, I hope they arent gonna be as good as kato's though. Since you guys almost drop like close to a grand on those??

being 2.0 could it be something like the ironman secret project etc and not based on a film scene?

Thats what people said about Beto/Adam's Jack Joker and with all due respect, HT blew that out of the water.

I don't think we'd be getting Purple Suited Joker 3.0 unless they had a good reason to think they can improve on everything.

being 2.0 could it be something like the ironman secret project etc and not based on a film scene?

cant see that they will want to do something that honours ledgers performance in the film, might be seen as dis-tasteful if not. So they best make it good !!

When you think how good the new Bale HS is on the new exclusive this is going to be something special i think...

I'll wait and see with this figure.

So far I have the V1 Joker, BR Joker and DX Joker w/ an additional body I used for the police uniform joker. Can't really see getting another Heath.

I'm really glad for those people that missed out though. It'll be nice not to have to pay those ridiculous Ebay prices.

I'm hoping this means we'll get other popular figures remade! (possibilities are endless...Rambo, Colonial Marines etc.)

____, I hope they arent gonna be as good as kato's though. Since you guys almost drop like close to a grand on those??

Two grand.

I'll wait to see this before I judge but it is a bit ridiculous to do another Joker. Finish the damn Watchmen line or something.

Thats what people said about Beto/Adam's Jack Joker and with all due respect, HT blew that out of the water.

I don't think we'd be getting Purple Suited Joker 3.0 unless they had a good reason to think they can improve on everything.

now that they've opened the can of worms with the 2.0.

A 2.1, 2.5, 3.1, 3.5 isnt out of the horizon man :lol

It's actually just a re-release of the original DX, with the typos on the playing cards corrected.

Nah even if it is purple suit 3.0 i REALLY cannot see them coming close to Kato's masterpiece. But hey ho we'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back