Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New TDK Joker Coming?

Yeah, I see a purple 20 or 2.0. I highly doubt it says 20 so... I guess that's a confirmation it is 2.0...

Can't wait to see the figure up...

WTF.jpg

tumblr_ln7mxlkJxo1qbv78wo1_400.gif

shouldn't it be like 4.0 or something though? I think they miscounted.

Wowsers this is unexpected.

Betting it is a straight up reissue of the DX set but with nurse stuff instead of police.

Next will be DX TDK Batman 2.0 :yess:

I'd rather see him with his look after Bats gives him a beat down in jail and his make up is all messy. We haven't gotten that look yet. Hopefully they spent more time on the likeness for Heath. Defn not suprised with this announcement, it was inevitable.

Yes they have. Bank robber joker came with the interogation "messy" make up joker head. Unless you mean a figure soley on the interogation scene then that's a different story

____ SAKE HOT TOYS! It took me til now to finally get my hands on Dx01 and you do this?

Hot Toys, you are my friend, no more!

Hmmm

I noticed a protrusion in the front of the batmobile under that joker card?

Wait are they trying to tell me that its phallic and I should be ready to get screwed again in the wallet:thud:

Jesus H, really? What the hell was wrong with the last one? I don't really collect for the value of the items, I collect because I like them. That being said, I enjoy having something thats rare and hard to find. The two crown jewels in my 1/6 collection? P1 and DX Joker. that all went to ***t this weekend.

Smiling sculpt and I'd be okay with this if everything else were the same.

Pretty soon Joker will catch up to Iron Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back