Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jok.jpg

:hi5:

Even if that was the new Joker, it's terrible. Tongue thing never works.

Buy what? It's a custom.

Man, the dio it's displayed with is gigantic! :google

317003_10150348607297344_58690437343_8468287_313968392_n.jpg

Who 'they'? Just a customizer trying something different :dunno

"They" the customizer. If that's him in the picture above, than - What was he thinking? :cuckoo:

Yeah really. :lol Peeps take this Nolan-verse Batman stuff waaaaaay too seriously.

Has nothing to do with taking things too seriously. Honestly it just doesn't look good like that (IMO). It's a nice repaint, but the tongue makes it look silly. It just looks like some kind of hideous growth.

Maybe he was thinking, "What the hell... it's just a toy. This is fun, and I like it so who cares what the OCD TDKids think?" :huh

I don't see the problem with it. I mean I wouldn't buy it for $20 but whats wrong with the guy having a bit of custom fun? The whole dio is pretty cool.
At least he got creative?

Edit: oh ____, I accidentally just agreed with irishJedi about something, so i take back everything I said..

What I actually meant was...

What the HELL was that guy thinking, with that stupid french kissing Joker!???! It's an outrage!!!

I think it works great with the character. I mean Ledger had his tongue out for most of the movie.

If it actually looks like a tongue it would be a fun little custom. But like I said it looks like a tumor.

:lol

Agree with you that its executed poorly. But I bet it's quite hard to sculpt a realistic looking 1/6 head with a tongue sticking out though

IrishJedi... yes, we take it uber seriously, cuz Nolan's Batman is like the best movie franchise ever :lecture

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back