1/6 Hot Toys - Neon Tech War Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some definitely sold for big discounts. Seems the yellow mark vi is the one going for under retail. The blue mark iv was going for around to over retail last I checked. Probably due to the limited release of the IV and not so limited of the VI and War Machine version. Suppose when they sell out as well prices will rise again.

Somebody offered to trade two neon techs (neo tech iron man mark iv and neo tech war machine) for the regular mms378 iron man mark 6. I was like, "HELL NO". I wouldn't take the offer even if they offered all three neon techs.

Like i said when the 1st one came out, these are made for hardcore IM fans, people who really love the various suits. No different than people who collect everything Batman, Superman, Darth Vader, etc.

These are definitely not for everyone

Some definitely sold for big discounts. Seems the yellow mark vi is the one going for under retail. The blue mark iv was going for around to over retail last I checked. Probably due to the limited release of the IV and not so limited of the VI and War Machine version. Suppose when they sell out as well prices will rise again.

I am sure there was a whole swath of people who bought them to flip because they were hopping they'd sell out, then they sold them for what they could get cause they never wanted them in the first place. Same pattern with the Stealth Mk7 and it's decendents.

I actually like the orange the best but I don't actually like the WM1 suit, I'd probably go for it if it were the WM4

I am sure there was a whole swath of people who bought them to flip because they were hopping they'd sell out, then they sold them for what they could get cause they never wanted them in the first place. Same pattern with the Stealth Mk7 and it's decendents.

I actually like the orange the best but I don't actually like the WM1 suit, I'd probably go for it if it were the WM4

Scarlet Spider was big buy and flip. I know there were over 80 on eBay right after it started shipping :lol

Back