1/6 Hot Toys - Neon Tech War Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is ugly but it's good for those who want the WM1 mold because they missed out on the OG.

neon wm.jpg

Anyone excited? Got an email from Sideshow "Your final payment is scheduled for Tuesday, February 4, 2020."

I know its been a while since anyone posted on this. But got him in and set up with the toysbox uv light display. He looks incredible, but only worth it if you can display him under the uv light conditions. Heres a few pics of him with lights from my detolf plus uv light, just detolf lights, and only uv on in the dark. To me he looks nasty in all of them. war machine all lights.jpgwar machine no uv.jpggood war machine.jpg

I've seen these neon tech figures get sold at huge discounts on eBay. Not surprising given how poorly they were painted and look.

I've seen these neon tech figures get sold at huge discounts on eBay. Not surprising given how poorly they were painted and look.

Some definitely sold for big discounts. Seems the yellow mark vi is the one going for under retail. The blue mark iv was going for around to over retail last I checked. Probably due to the limited release of the IV and not so limited of the VI and War Machine version. Suppose when they sell out as well prices will rise again.

Back