1/6 Hot Toys - Neon Tech War Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm assuming this wont sell out quickly -- just like the Mark VI neon tech

Well the neon tech 1.0 sold out super quick so guess it could go either way. Assuming since this is in the War Machine mk1 variety it'll sell out quicker than the mk 6.

Last edited:
Well the neon tech 1.0 sold out super quick so guess it could go either way. Assuming since this is in the War Machine mk1 variety it'll sell out quicker than the mk 6.

Yeah, true. If it had white or silver or gold accents instead of orange, I'd be all over it in a heart beat. I'm sure they could've still made it 'glow' under black light. But I guess it makes more sense to have brighter colors to fit the 'neon' tech line up.

I had read on FB that this is limited to 500 in HK, but yeah I'm sure this'll get some release by Sideshow.

Hopefully the flexpay option gets added.

Yeah hoping they add that option! They have it labeled as a 6th scale diorama (but the pictures & description clearly state its a figure) , and don't have the exclusive symbol on it..... so i'm guessing they just threw it up there and will clean it up later.

Yeah. I was reading this thread and got confused. I am clearly seeing the flex pay on the order page.

Flex Pay has been added. When I saw it just after 2pm PDT, I started a chat. They told me to refresh my screen. Flex Pay option was there, I ordered. Try looking again.

I like orange and black a lot so I can dig it, I'm just the only person on earth who doesn't really like the Mk1. I'd go for this look in the Mk4, alas

Back