Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

Here are some pics of my BDIM, I really want to have my pics big like most of you but I think the problem is that I have a Mac. If the Mac is not the problem can someone please let me know how to do it. Thanks.

Nothing wrong with being on a Mac. We just don't use the picture featuer form the forum but host it at another site e.g. photobucket or imageshack etc (I think if you click the pics it may take you there?) and then we jsut paste the location in our post

[above pics]
ohhh how cute

Nothing wrong with being on a Mac. We just don't use the picture featuer form the forum but host it at another site e.g. photobucket or imageshack etc (I think if you click the pics it may take you there?) and then we jsut paste the location in our post

Thanks Geil, I will give that a try.

Here's a tip... On the micro-munations' springs.

Because the springs are stretched when in the stored position. It's better to have the micro-muniations exposed (out) when you want to keep it long time on the self. This is to ensure the springs are mostly at rest thus does not loose it's function over-time.

I love Mac's, I have used them all my life, very good and reliable computers. My backup mac is 11 years old and works just fine, I would love to see any pc do that.

I do like Macs and how a lot more care free my life but I would
not write of PCs either. I have a 13yr old PC that was still running daily until recently AT&T parents place as their Internet box. I since replaced it with my 8yr old P4 shuttle last year when I made my final transition to Mac.
Oh better come back on topic quickly as this could be a really bad topic to go off on. :p

I do like Macs and how a lot more care free my life but I would
not write of PCs either. I have a 13yr old PC that was still running daily until recently AT&T parents place as their Internet box. I since replaced it with my 8yr old P4 shuttle last year when I made my final transition to Mac.
Oh better come back on topic quickly as this could be a really bad topic to go off on. :p

Indeed. We need more Open Source fans out there to cool off the debate. :)

Anyways.

I love Mac's, I have used them all my life, very good and reliable computers. My backup mac is 11 years old and works just fine, I would love to see any pc do that.

Now, now... let's not start a Mac/Windows war here. But related to this topic, I really hate how it's Mac vs PC, when it should be Mac vs Windows. PC stands for Personal Computer, which is what the Apple computers also are.

I got mine two days ago, I will post images soon n.n

Waiting for mine. I'm still waiting for my slow-a$$ Paypal payment to process with the HK seller via eBay. Sometimes it really hurts not having a credit card. I had one in the past but we didn't 'get along' all that well. :wink1:

Okay, so I've received a loose clean BD headsculpt. I planned on using it with the original Mark III. Under normal room lighting, the color variance is quite noticeable, so I'm actually thinking of re-painting the red parts of the body to match the color of the head.

Would I get away with a standard red metallic acryllic paint, or the BD a specific color/kind of paint?

Many thanks.

This made me LMAO

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/SyoA4LXQco4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/SyoA4LXQco4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Back