Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
93b0cb34.jpg

heres mine.

i was gonna wait for the mark 4 and skip this one after seeing some distortion-pics. But after seeing a few more recently, i'm back into purchasing this baby!! Might even skip the mark 4 now since the weapons are not movie accurate.

Also, there are alot more gadgets to play w/ on this one than the mark 4. Just can't imagine an ironman w/o the shoulder cannons when he needs to take out bad guys during a hostage situation. *smiles*

i was gonna wait for the mark 4 and skip this one after seeing some distortion-pics. But after seeing a few more recently, i'm back into purchasing this baby!! Might even skip the mark 4 now since the weapons are not movie accurate.

Also, there are alot more gadgets to play w/ on this one than the mark 4. Just can't imagine an ironman w/o the shoulder cannons when he needs to take out bad guys during a hostage situation. *smiles*

Actually from what i remember from the film you don't see the Mark4 use any of its weapons not even its wrist rockets ..only once he upgrades 2 the Mark6 do we get to see all of his firepower ..so you could say thats screen accuracy.

For anyone on the fence, this figure has more presence than even the Mark I, and that is one highly detailed figure. So that is saying a lot!

I would go as far as saying this is the figure of the year, because of its base, finish (looks like it's real metal), sculpt, execution, and all the itty bits of engineering going into this figure. Definitely the best Hot Toys figure to date for all the aforementioned reasons.

Looks great! Just waiting to see how my WL for the Ex goes. If not I'll grab it from an etailer that has it in stock and grab the crushed helm later. I'll be displaying mine looking like he's beat up since I already have the Mark III regular.

crow. ur ironman is too good looking. how did u made it look that good? did u repaint it or something? it's like almost better than the promo pictures from hottoys!! is there any chances its from a 2nd batch? the neck somehow seems very short and not like a giraffe. which is very nice.

This is a damn nice figure. Just bummed about the missing spring in the shoulder pad on mine. Doesn't really affect the figure, but the defect bothers me as I know about it.

Keep the pics comming guys!

Can somebody please post a pic with the crushed helmut attached? I've been dying to see what it would look like on the figure.

It's crushed. Doesn't fit on his head.

It does actually fit on the body ..i posted a link to a video review a few pages back and the guy demonstrates it ..but it looks ridiculous!

Found it ..towards the end of the video he sticks it on..

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/x4VAVEXItn0&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/x4VAVEXItn0&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
I am kinda of sick of waiting for this, hahaha

Just emailed AlterEgo, Ill let u know what they say!

Back