Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crow. ur ironman is too good looking. how did u made it look that good? did u repaint it or something? it's like almost better than the promo pictures from hottoys!! is there any chances its from a 2nd batch? the neck somehow seems very short and not like a giraffe. which is very nice.

Didn't modify a thing. It's from the U.S. release, but I don't know if there are any production differences. I just snapped the pictures in natural light and didn't re-touch anything. Also, I made sure to snap the neck down as far as it could go, so that could help with the neck issue. He's also looking downward so that could do a bit to cover the neck length.

Didn't modify a thing. It's from the U.S. release, but I don't know if there are any production differences. I just snapped the pictures in natural light and didn't re-touch anything. Also, I made sure to snap the neck down as far as it could go, so that could help with the neck issue. He's also looking downward so that could do a bit to cover the neck length.

Can I see a pic of your figure from behind with the damaged head? I want to see if mine is all the way down.

It does actually fit on the body ..i posted a link to a video review a few pages back and the guy demonstrates it ..but it looks ridiculous!

Found it ..towards the end of the video he sticks it on..

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/x4VAVEXItn0&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/x4VAVEXItn0&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Thanks for the help! Now I know not to bother getting it.

Here are a bunch more pics I just snapped, both with and without flash. Note in the up-close pictures with flash the texture in the paint. It almost looks like smudges, but it's a very, very subtle metallic texture in the paint that gives the armor a metallic look. There are variations in the paint, much like you'd find on a metallic object.

IM1-1.jpg

IM2-1.jpg

im3-1.jpg

IM4.jpg

IM5.jpg

IM6.jpg

IM7.jpg

IM8.jpg

IM9.jpg

IM10.jpg

Awesome pics once again dude! ..looks like u scratched up the light up helm ...as much as it looks odd being totally clean i don't think id have the guts 2 do that ..unless i bought a second head just 4 it.
By the way the damaged head always looks thinner in pics compared to the clean light up one ..is it like that in-hand ?

o wait that is the actual damaged head ..looks kinda different ..its the flash id say that confused me.

Mine shipped from razors edge, today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait and they are top notch over their they treat you like family.

Got mine today! A day after it shipped! Very nice. Loving it so far, but I'm at work so haven't had much time to play with it... just set it up... but it looks really cool. I didn't really have a problem getting the flaps in, thankfully!

mine will be here friday! Between that and the commander rex info, grrr this week will go slow!

Back