Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't gotten mine BD MIII yet Limit-NoN-Existent! Should be here very soon.

Must be my imagination then!

IM2xMK3-1.jpg

Im sure it can be made better with the right angle on the head..but imo the awesome paint job and all the weapons far out-weight the slightly longer neck ..and im sure it will look fine in-person ..photos can mislead u sometimes.

in terms of quality it is certainly the most disappointing hot toys figure i ever bought

Your referring to IM Mark III being a disappointing HT figure? Wow.

I consider at the time it was produced it was a solid effort. HT has made modifications to later versions (Mark III BD, Mark IV, War Machine) which definately upgraded the armor but I am no way disappointed with mine.

I am glad HT continues to raise the bar with each new release even tho it makes the original appear lacking or meh. No different than when HT improves the sculpt from the initial version, I am all for progress :D

I almost turned down ordering this Iron Man for the V1 but the prices where too high. I persoanlly like the paint on this much more and I'm a big fan of battle damage. However, the red often seems too bright in some photos where the V1 (although more plastic looking) is a more accurate colour.

And my Iron Man has just got through customs. Woo me! :joy

The paint just adds so much to the "hot rod" feel of it. I love seeing the detailed reflections on the armor whereas the V1 just reflects light if at all. IMBD is just awesome

I sort of asked but I'll ask again... has anyone actually received one from Alter Ego? Or were they just thinking they'd be in stock by today?

Thanks for the input guys. I'll keep the BD and give my bro the V1. I think he'll be happy since it will be his first Hot Toys !

I sort of asked but I'll ask again... has anyone actually received one from Alter Ego? Or were they just thinking they'd be in stock by today?

No, but from what I understand they get their supply from Sideshow, and sideshow should be getting theirs in at the beginning of next week so I would expect to see these figures in a couple weeks (from AlterEgo)

be patient...or buy another figure in the meantime like I am >_<

He is already one lucky SOB for even getting the V1 from you !!

I take care of the peeps around me :) ...by the way Geil, received my Tumbler today !!! WOW came to mind. Pics don't do it justice. There was a broken rod on one of the flaps but a bit of superglue fixed that. Batpod on it's way now :banana

am i the only one who can't get his shoulder flaps in? any tips? thanks.
Make sure you're attaching it to the correct side (left flap in the left side, etc), and when pressing in hold it as close to the base of the piece as you can so you can exert force without breaking it.

Last edited:
I take care of the peeps around me :) ...by the way Geil, received my Tumbler today !!! WOW came to mind. Pics don't do it justice. There was a broken rod on one of the flaps but a bit of superglue fixed that. Batpod on it's way now :banana

Damn I don't have ppl like you around me :eek:
Another proud Tumbler owner .. CONGRATS! make sure to post some pictures over in the Tumbler thread:D

Yeaaah the flaps are hard to get on but I totally do not even rememebr the process now cause it was just too much fun right after :lol

Back