Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, but from what I understand they get their supply from Sideshow, and sideshow should be getting theirs in at the beginning of next week so I would expect to see these figures in a couple weeks (from AlterEgo)

be patient...or buy another figure in the meantime like I am >_<

I ordered from them only because someone said they were getting them in early like CSC. I just won't order from CSC because i had a bad experience with them. I don't mind waiting, it'd just be nice to know! Obviously I can always contact THEM, but since then quite a few people have said AE had them in stock. Just wondering if some people actually got them. It doesn't appear so.

I ordered from them only because someone said they were getting them in early like CSC. I just won't order from CSC because i had a bad experience with them. I don't mind waiting, it'd just be nice to know! Obviously I can always contact THEM, but since then quite a few people have said AE had them in stock. Just wondering if some people actually got them. It doesn't appear so.

I have good experience with CSC, almost all my Hot toys figures I get from them, good communication.:D
Plus I keep my IM V1 great figure and I have in my way the IM BD from CSC.:chew:banana:chew

Last edited:
caseimbd1.jpg

caseimbd2.jpg

caseimbd3.jpg

Just took a few pictures of the IMBD in the Bruce Wayne/EndoSkull case for someone interested so I might as well post them here ;)

Make sure you're attaching it to the correct side (left flap in the left side, etc), and when pressing in hold it as close to the base of the piece as you can so you can exert force without breaking it.
Also, when I installed mine I had the flaps in the open position. This allows your thumb to be on the base of the tab. Still, be careful.

Just took a few pictures of the IMBD in the Bruce Wayne/EndoSkull case for someone interested so I might as well post them here ;)
Great photos, great pose, great display case!

I've been meaning to say, i really dig the display base. Granted, it looks very cheap compared to what we were promised, but it compliments the figure well. What would have been cool though is if you could store his spare accessories inside of it to keep them out of sight but nearby.

Last edited:
I have good experience with CSC, almost all my Hot toys figures I get from them, good communication.:D
Plus I keep my IM V1 great figure and I have in my way the IM BD from CSC.:chew:banana:chew

That's good to hear. The last time I ordered from them was years ago and I had to get my credit card company involved to get my money back!

Oh, and about Alter Ego... BD Iron Man IS now in stock! :) Thanks for everyone indulging my impatience. LOL.

I haven't gotten any sort of order completed notice but I'm sure it'll come eventually. But I just checked and in-stock it was! Very cool! I can't wait to finally have a Mark III in my collection. I know people have their preferences, but I'm kind of glad I waited. I actually like the old mold in general (love my Mark II I just got) but the color on this one just really sings.

WOW! that is the perfect pose...best picture i have seen of the figure so far,his proportions look really good,it reminds me very much of the Half-Scale maquette.
That pic has me a allot more excited 2 get my one!

After Pics and Specs of the Mark IV came out I cancelled my Ex. order with Sideshow, these pics sucked me back into the purchase. I was able to snag one at Alter Ego for 120 opposed to paying roughly 210 at Sideshow

I just gotta say it again ..WOW! I will pose my one like this 4 sure but i may have his shoulder weapons on display 2.

Hey, thanks for the compliments guys. Glad you like the pose/pics. Lord knows I agonize for hours until I get the pose just like I want it. :)

The proportions issue was put to rest with me right out of the box. I had initially canceled my pre-order with Sideshow after a few pictures turned me off to the figure, but my comic shop called me yesterday and told me they'd gotten them in if I'd wanted to take a look. I went up there and was sold immediately. I actually was surprised at how perfect his proportions are, given how skinny and lanky he looked in a lot of the in-hand and production pictures that were posted. His proportions are almost identical to the first HT Mark III, though the armor is slightly more streamlined, especially in the chest armor area. The neck is perfectly proportioned as well, you just have to make sure you snap the neck peg in as far as you can.

Cheers!

Hey, thanks for the compliments guys. Glad you like the pose/pics. Lord knows I agonize for hours until I get the pose just like I want it. :)

The proportions issue was put to rest with me right out of the box. I had initially canceled my pre-order with Sideshow after a few pictures turned me off to the figure, but my comic shop called me yesterday and told me they'd gotten them in if I'd wanted to take a look. I went up there and was sold immediately. I actually was surprised at how perfect his proportions are, given how skinny and lanky he looked in a lot of the in-hand and production pictures that were posted. His proportions are almost identical to the first HT Mark III, though the armor is slightly more streamlined, especially in the chest armor area. The neck is perfectly proportioned as well, you just have to make sure you snap the neck peg in as far as you can.

Cheers!

Thats really good 2 know dude tnx 4 that ...my thoughts on this guy lowered when i started seeing how skinny and thin he looked in pics ..i was always gonna get him however and never would have gotten rid of my order ..but now he is top of my list again!:D My collection needs a shiney ironman ...sorry V1 your just to dull looking..

Back