Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check this one out, proportionately movie accurate, plus parts of it are metal too :horror

mark3_00.jpg

I like this one. Good pose and it approximates what the colors will look light under the flourescent room light in my own home (assuming he didn't play with the white balance):

IMG_6117.jpg

wow man. that is awesome. paint looks fantastic in that shot. proportions not so bad either. seems he looks much better when displayed slightly to one side.

Check this one out, proportionately movie accurate, plus parts of it are metal too :horror

mark3_00.jpg

I have to admit, this is very impressive. And it pushes the accuracy level of the armor and proportions even further than HT. Unfortunately, it is only 1:10.

I have to admit, this is very impressive. And it pushes the accuracy level of the armor and proportions even further than HT. Unfortunately, it is only 1:10.

Well is annoying that its that small ..but im gonna get it, its so accurate 2 the film ..and the fact theres real metal in there is just awesome ..this will be perfect 4 my stop-motion project.

looks too fat. Needs to be slimmed down more. Not alot though. They just about got it !

Pretty damn close. If the neck was a tiny bit longer, then I think it would certainly be the best IM poseable representation out there. It probably is even without the longer neck. I might just buy their line as well. Can never have too many IMs...

There's something about the face that's bugging me and the legs seem s little short too. I don't know why but it looks stubby to me.

Back