Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking around for any pics of the BD with the original MKIII Tony head sculpt, and this is the only one I've found:

21813.jpg

I wanted to see the combination to approximate what it the BD will look like with the mech test head. Sadly, all that seeing it did for me was remind me of how thin the figure is. :monkey2

That pic with the Mark III head really proves to me a guy could actually fit in the suit. It would be tight of course, but he would certainly fit.

This is such an impressive figure. I saw the video demo and there's an intricate processed involved in opening up some of those body panels (e.g. forearm console). I'm happy I didn't get the first ones, cause I'm definitely gonna get this.

So, I've been following this thread pretty closely as I've got this on preorder and have been torn as to cancel or not. But those pics have sold me. Well done that man for showing it in a sympathetic light :banana Can't wait!!

No, I don't think it was ever completely clean. Not damaged, but scuffled some, since the rest of the armor also shows signs of wear and tear.

Back