Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now here's the kicker...

do you guys buy the 1st IM fig from the sequel? or do you wait for HT to announce an updated ver....like say....a DX ver of IM?

Very good question and one I'm faced with currently that's for sure. I just started collecting Hot Toys and 1:6 scale figures in general and I've enjoyed picking up pieces after seeing what's been out for awhile.
I've of course lucked out in the Dark Knight category because of this.

Let me say this wouldn't be a dilemna if I could just afford it all and have all the space in the world for it as well. :)

So I'm just sitting right now on IM stuff. The War Machine is an easy purchase as I don't believe we'll see other versions of him for awhile. The IM though, it's going to be hard to pass on the first one from the sequel.

So what do you guys think the DX version would include anyways? A Tony Stark head and suit kind of thing like the Joker DX and we'd have to buy the additional body? A John Favreau 1:6 body guard likeness...haha.
I would love that DX if that was the case since I'm not really a kit basher or customizer. Just can't think of what else a DX fig could be for IM.

Thoughts?

Im gonna get one as well, when its out that is.

also, that company is going to release mark2, mar k3 BD and iron monger :horror:horror

Pretty good choice, you should be interested about some of the gimmicks that they have.
HyperGokin00.jpg

HyperGokin14.jpg

My guess is that the person who took these pictures didn't fully plugged the head on the neck.

Last edited:
Bingo. The long neck comes from not pushing the head down all the way on the adapter, the same happens when they swap out the Stark portrait

The neck on the BD isn't any longer than the original Mark III (and II) release. Odd reason to cancel an order (I can think of many others).

Yup.

Check their web page.

They even have a progress bar as well, mark 3 is already 95%, so I think we should get those pretty soon.

Just checked it and you're right. JFC if they come out with a Monger, I'm all over it like a fat kid on a cupcake.

This one looks good, but there's one major flaw: the helmet's shape and contours are completely wrong. The helmet looks bloated.

yup, just like that tony sculpt. but this doesnt bother me that much though :monkey1

Just checked it and you're right. JFC if they come out with a Monger, I'm all over it like a fat kid on a cupcake.

you are not the only one mate :naughty

Bingo. The long neck comes from not pushing the head down all the way on the adapter, the same happens when they swap out the Stark portrait

yes.. The Mike is right! You can clearly see the neck is not that long on the other pics.

Back