Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah and their proportioned properly, i cant be the only one who sees this, the " TOY" is proportioned wrong in the neck area, watch IM1 the shoulder area is more pronouced like a really built wrestler or weightlifter. also look at where the houlders are positioned which adds to the problem

picture.php

Last edited:
yeah and their proportioned properly, i cant be the only one who sees this, the " TOY" is proportioned wrong in the neck area, watch IM1 the shoulder area is more pronouced like a really built wrestler or weightlifter. also look at where the houlders are positioned which adds to the problem

picture.php

It's more of an issue with the upper torso proportion than the neck, I think. Though at first you said it's too long, but now you're saying it's too thin? Well, it's been the same as it was on the original releases almost a year ago.

how tall is 1:10 scale anyways? also how come hot toys didn't make an iron monger? they made the ed 209 for robocop. they could charge $250 to $ 300 with obidiah stane head sculpt and it would sell.

It's more of an issue with the upper torso proportion than the neck, I think. Though at first you said it's too long, but now you're saying it's too thin? Well, it's been the same as it was on the original releases almost a year ago.

where did i say too thin?? im trying to show what the actual suit loooks like and how the toy is wrong. the neck is completely different than the original!?, its a whole new upper torso and neck area!!?? if they did a new neck plug in the old head it would have looked better, but the just pumped out the sam head as V1.

the neck is long, the should /missile area is wrong, and no im not trying to justify in my head that V! is better, its just better proportioned.

where did i say too thin?? im trying to show what the actual suit loooks like and how the toy is wrong. the neck is completely different than the original!?, its a whole new upper torso and neck area!!?? if they did a new neck plug in the old head it would have looked better, but the just pumped out the sam head as V1.

the neck is long, the should /missile area is wrong, and no im not trying to justify in my head that V! is better, its just better proportioned.

I don't know if you're actually making statements or asking questions with the use of the marks behind the exclamation points, but...

p1020221j.jpg

You're right in saying the torso has changed, though.

I don't know if you're actually making statements or asking questions with the use of the marks behind the exclamation points, but...

p1020221j.jpg

You're right in saying the torso has changed, though.

sorry im in a weird mood today, the head on V1 in that pic isnt down all the way but it does show a good comparisson, i guess its the new shoulders throwing me off

Any word of the Iron Man 2 lineup and release dates yet?

not even announcements yet man, lol
and even with those were given a 3 month window, so pretty tough to say, i think bnecause HT has mentioned theve been in production already its safe to assume late summer early fall, hopefully before xmas

Back