1/6 Hot Toys - MMS583 - Deadpool 2 - Cable Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20221016_222010.jpg

So when are we getting a Domino and Russell (aka Firefist) to complete the Deadpool 2 set ?
Soosoo or Toys Era maybe ?

So when are we getting a Domino and Russell (aka Firefist) to complete the Deadpool 2 set ?
Soosoo or Toys Era maybe ?
At this point I'd say you'll need to wait for DP3.

Ryan Reynolds teased something with Hugh Jackman a few weeks ago, so somethings cooking.

At this point I'd say you'll need to wait for DP3.

Ryan Reynolds teased something with Hugh Jackman a few weeks ago, so somethings cooking.
I dunno...we are getting Vulture figures next year based on a movie that came out in 2017. Deadpool 2 was 2018. Guess we can hope

Relearning Photoshop after having not used it for a long time and staggered by how good the iPad app version is.

Thought I would share a photo and after I have run it through a bunch of Photoshop tools including transforms, clip adjustments, content aware fills and spot healing to do things like shrink the head a little bit, remove joint seams, hide the figure stand, make the eye glow and various other little things.

IMG_7166.jpeg

IMG_2398.jpeg

Last edited:
I didn’t love Deadpool 2 but kind of tempted to grab Cable. Sideshow has him for $202 and $5 shipping. Not too shabby.

Anyone know if he is in DP3 ? From what I've heard of the plot he probably will be, perhaps not as a major character though ??

Back