1/6 Hot Toys - MMS563 - Avenger: Endgame - Captain America (2012 Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Avenger: Endgame - Captain America (2012 Version)

Would be tempting if I could do the entire original lineup, but I'm easing off the hobby now with the close of the Infinity Saga... I even have d/c Mark VI, so would still work in the lineup rather than buy the Mark VII as well.

I've always settled on the Age of Ultron team as my Avenger Team lineup, my head says too much money, too much time to wait to try and 'replace' them with upgraded original Avengers. Avenger Loki is certainly mine if he's ever redone though.

If you don't like a figure, don't buy it.

Why does everyone have to keep turning these threads into rants about what they hate and how awful HT is, as if their specific personal wants should be the only thing a company should consider when making business decisions?

It's the same thing if you go to the HT facebook page. It's virtually nothing but people complaining about some random figure they want that hasn't been made yet.

I think the die cast shields were breaking because of the weight. I?m personally in favor of plastic if the paint stays on

The description doesn?t sag die-cast shield. I hope they didn?t just repaint the plastic one again. I mean, it looks fine in the photos but how can you go back to plastic after all these years?
Infinity war, concept and I believe endgame are all plastic... not sure about civil war shield, but I think that's plastic too. My AoU shield is metal cuz they made it magnetic

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I guess I?m enabling HT?s despicable practices because this is a very exciting release for me. I actually really like this costume and I?ve thought about picking up the old version so I might have to get this since it?s a major improvement over that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_4526.jpg

My Endgame Cap.

Infinity war, concept and I believe endgame are all plastic... not sure about civil war shield, but I think that's plastic too. My AoU shield is metal cuz they made it magnetic

So this new version will be like old one tu ou can hang the shield on the back.

At this point I dont care if its screen accurate they all should have the AoU feature and have a magnate on the back

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nah I think they?ve all been diecast shields since the Winter Soldier versions. Concept was the only one they went back to plastic since was only a concept. Civil war was metal, Infinity War didn?t have one because he gave it up in CW. The Endgame hasn?t been released yet so we?ll see. The D23 ex is plastic though. Maybe the standard one will be metal.

Nah I think they?ve all been diecast shields since the Winter Soldier versions. Concept was the only one they went back to plastic since was only a concept. Civil war was metal, Infinity War didn?t have one because he gave it up in CW. The Endgame hasn?t been released yet so we?ll see. The D23 ex is plastic though. Maybe the standard one will be metal.
It would have been nice to have metal wakanda shields

If you don't like a figure, don't buy it.

Why does everyone have to keep turning these threads into rants about what they hate and how awful HT is, as if their specific personal wants should be the only thing a company should consider when making business decisions?

It's the same thing if you go to the HT facebook page. It's virtually nothing but people complaining about some random figure they want that hasn't been made yet.

The thing that gets me is this figure was already previewed at Cons. Why is anyone surprised they actually put it up for preorder?!

Pretty funny how this outfit became repellent soon after the movie and has already circled back with nostalgia love. All in only 7 years.

Never had a chance to bought the first release because I was a poor college student. Definitelly can't miss it.

Is the suit material the same as the IW, concept and EG cap? Sure looks like it. I know a lot don?t like the vinyl type material but I like the look. Always gave it a more tactical style material for those suits.

The thing that gets me is this figure was already previewed at Cons. Why is anyone surprised they actually put it up for preorder?!
They preview a lot of figures at cons. Not all of them make it to preorder though.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Yeah, My WS, AOU, and CW were all die-cast. Im fine with it being plastic as I have faith these wont flake like the original plastic ones did. If anything, they look pretty damn good in these promo pics.

Die-cast shields are just a nice touch since you?re paying these crazy prices.

Pretty funny how this outfit became repellent soon after the movie and has already circled back with nostalgia love. All in only 7 years.

Lol yup. The outfit is still cheesy as hell of course.... but now it's a good kind of cheesy. :D

Have they revealed anything yet for their 20th anniversary?

Not yet. Only this. I personally am hoping for an updated Mark 1 iron man and some more Original Trilogy Star Wars figures. They said stay tuned for the most ambitious Hot Toys? line up coming in 2020 so we shall see.

This is a pretty perfect figure. I hope they fix the box body style on the endgame version. The promos look great. But D23 version is too boxy.. anyone feel the same?

Back