1/6 Hot Toys - MMS563 - Avenger: Endgame - Captain America (2012 Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Avenger: Endgame - Captain America (2012 Version)

I don't talk to those with such low reputation. Sorry. You don't exist.

Anyway,

Truly a disappointment. A company that was defined by making icon characters of iconic films is now only catering to fans of these flavor of the month pop corn movies.

Oh well.

Why can’t they make toys from movies I like?

I'm super excited for this finally get to own this version of him.

This is tempting....

It is, but I'm not sure I want to pay a $100 premium to upgrade. I just checked & I paid $152.99 for my original, and you know retail for this will be $250-$260. With everything else in the pipeline, IDK if the improvements are worth it for me. Even with them the suit still looks dated, and it's nowhere near my favorite look for Cap. With that said, if history is an indicator I'll likely cave and order it eventually. :lol

Wow that was a nice surprise! So happy to see them finally improve the proportions on this.

I just recently put a ton of work into modding the original figure, but guess I'll just keep that as a more dusty and battle-damaged version now.

It is, but I'm not sure I want to pay a $100 premium to upgrade. I just checked & I paid $152.99 for my original, and you know retail for this will be $250-$260. With everything else in the pipeline, IDK if the improvements are worth it for me. Even with them the suit still looks dated, and it's nowhere near my favorite look for Cap. With that said, if history is an indicator I'll likely cave and order it eventually. :lol

If there's one thing I've learned from this hobby it's that you can never rule out a figure right away...I've eaten my words many times on figures I swore I wouldn't get and I suspect you will be doing likewise haha.

As someone who didn't get into HT until much later I'm happy they are releasing an updated 2012 Cap! I'm hoping the new material isn't rubber though.

Looks like this one will have ankle articulation also...
Instant buy for me

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

If there's one thing I've learned from this hobby it's that you can never rule out a figure right away...I've eaten my words many times on figures I swore I wouldn't get and I suspect you will be doing likewise haha.

As someone who didn't get into HT until much later I'm happy they are releasing an updated 2012 Cap! I'm hoping the new material isn't rubber though.

Now that you mention it, it does look like the abdominal section (red & white striped) could be rubber or vinyl. Hopefully not, but it looks much smoother than it does on the old version.

Since I missed the original Cap, this Cap will be a great addition next to my Iron Man Mark VI.

As long as they improve the material on the abdomen area so that the red doesn't bleed into the white like the original did for some people (mine came that way)... I used a tide stain stick to clean it up the best I could... it worked for the most part but it took a few times until I was satisfied.

Very cool. Bring me a 2012 Thor and I'll do the trio with their Endgame counterparts as a full circle sort of display.

For me this is the news I have been waiting for, I have Endgame Cap and IM on order and already have their Civil War counterparts.

With this I could pair him with my Mark VI to bookend their time as Avengers.

Since rewatching Endgame recently I?ve actually been considering ordering Thor to complete the final trio, so I would actually like the chance to get an updated Avengers Thor to complete my bookends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This figure looks like a major improvement over the actual A1 version. Very nice looking figure, but I wish they’d do a SS 2.0

I would get this if they did a new version of Avengers Thor. This + Diecast Mark 7 + Thor would make for a good shelf.

i have the original but the cap battle was one of my favorite scenes so of course i want 2 of these. not only is the suit upgraded a bit i have a feeling its going to be noticeably taller.

Up at SS. He aligned with the usual price ratio from Secret Base.

【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Captain America (2012 Version) Collectible Figure】

?I can do this all day.? ? Captain America

After the Avengers devise a plan to travel back in time and gather up the six Infinity Stones so they can use them to undo the snap. The Avengers split up, with Captain America, Iron Man, Ant-Man, and Bruce Banner revisiting the Battle of New York in 2012, which took place in The Avengers. Blocking Cap?s efforts to get his hands on the Mind Stone from Loki?s scepter is Captain America himself. The Super-Soldier is forced to fight his 2012 counterpart.

To mark the beginning of 2020, Hot Toys is excited to introduce today the 1/6th scale collectible figure of Captain America, who continues to be an adored and popular super hero in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. This newly debuted 2012 Version specially highlights his hero suit back in 2012, for fans to recreate the impressive scene with Captain vs. Captain in Avengers: Endgame!

Skillfully crafted based on the screen appearance of Chris Evans as Captain America/Steve Rogers in Avengers: Endgame, the Captain America (2012 Version) figure features a newly developed helmeted head sculpt and an un-helmeted head sculpt, a muscular body with enhanced articulation portraying Captain America?s toned body, a finely tailored outfit with star emblem on the chest, the star-spangled shield, Loki?s scepter with carrying case and a movie-themed figure stand.

This unbeatable Captain America figure will put you right into the heart of the battle!

View attachment 474400

View attachment 474397

View attachment 474398

View attachment 474399

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

i have the original but the cap battle was one of my favorite scenes so of course i want 2 of these. not only is the suit upgraded a bit i have a feeling its going to be noticeably taller.

Maybe HT will produce more than enough so everybody can buy two :thud:

That's America's ASS!

Great job of updating the figure. Now Hot Toys, give us an updated First Avenger Cap.

This figure looks like a major improvement over the actual A1 version. Very nice looking figure, but I wish they?d do a SS 2.0

TFA is my fav Cap suit, it'd fantastic if they update that one, SS 2.0 would be cool too!

Back