1/6 Hot Toys - MMS509 - Infinty War - Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seb Stan vaguely hinted in an interview we'd see some as-of-yet unexplored capabilities of the arm, tho he can't say much. Looking forward to that. It's in the comics anyway; the arm is sentient and can even detach and crawl around and do stuff. That would be EPIC. Possibly a bit creepy - could just see Falcon snarking about it LOL.

And a bit Addams Family Thing...:lol

tenor.gif

Seb Stan vaguely hinted in an interview we'd see some as-of-yet unexplored capabilities of the arm, tho he can't say much. Looking forward to that. It's in the comics anyway; the arm is sentient and can even detach and crawl around and do stuff. That would be EPIC. Possibly a bit creepy - could just see Falcon snarking about it LOL.

Ah, now that you mention it, I think I may have heard him say something along those lines...That may even be what I'm thinking of it now, since I apparently have a lot of catching up to do in regards to the comics.

And a bit Addams Family Thing...:lol

tenor.gif

Omg. :rotfl
Sam might tease him about it, but think of the pranks he could pull.

And to not completely derail the thead; that exclusive box-art is stunning!

I ultimately ended up getting this head and putting it on my TWS figure. The lack of a clean, Seb Stan accurate head for it was always my one gripe, and I've also never been as fond of the "stripped down" looks of both CW and IW. So I just combined the best of both (to me).

Wasn't expecting to receive this figure this side of Christmas...but I got notice today that it is being prepared for dispatch!! :yess: :yess: Really looking forward to this one!! :rock

Wasn't expecting to receive this figure this side of Christmas...but I got notice today that it is being prepared for dispatch!! :yess: :yess: Really looking forward to this one!! :rock

That’s cool! I hope you love this figure when it arrives!
Mine is supposed to arrive Monday afternoon ...I’m stoked!!

That?s cool! I hope you love this figure when it arrives!
Mine is supposed to arrive Monday afternoon ...I?m stoked!!

Thanks and I am sure I will! :duff Considering it as my (early) Christmas present to self! :lol Glad to hear you are getting yours too. :yess:

Thanks and I am sure I will! :duff Considering it as my (early) Christmas present to self! :lol Glad to hear you are getting yours too. :yess:

Happy for folks getting him in, IMO a seriously great fig that looks good with most of the figs in my collection -
except the LOTR and Ragnarok stuff LOL. High quality and beautifully badass. Love the way the arm paint picks up
the light - obviously quieter than the shiny shiny CW arm, but has this *mysterious*gleam. Beautiful paint.

HotToys_IM46_Bucky.jpg

Happy for folks getting him in, IMO a seriously great fig that looks good with most of the figs in my collection -
except the LOTR and Ragnarok stuff LOL. High quality and beautifully badass. Love the way the arm paint picks up
the light - obviously quieter than the shiny shiny CW arm, but has this *mysterious*gleam. Beautiful paint.

View attachment 472076

Really nice pose Sassafras!

Wow guys you are right!!

Bucky just arrived today and he is magnificent!!

As usual my pictures won?t do the figure justice but trust me, Bucky looks awesome!!

Attachments

• C989BADD-D5AD-43F9-ADE1-1B2336A754EB.jpg
    C989BADD-D5AD-43F9-ADE1-1B2336A754EB.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 133
  • 13D1C6FE-8647-446F-BFD7-38253780BBFA.jpg
    13D1C6FE-8647-446F-BFD7-38253780BBFA.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 135
  • 94A4E366-E539-4BC8-9206-C8754A9D410E.jpg
    94A4E366-E539-4BC8-9206-C8754A9D410E.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 132
  • 7AA6C557-261B-497F-9C21-2F4A7EA827FB.jpg
    7AA6C557-261B-497F-9C21-2F4A7EA827FB.jpg
    299.6 KB · Views: 133
Wow guys you are right!!

Bucky just arrived today and he is magnificent!!

As usual my pictures won?t do the figure justice but trust me, Bucky looks awesome!!

Congrats glad u are happy with him:)! Nice sharp pics really show the consistent good production of this fig.
Hope HT is hearing the positive response and keeps using the same factory. I still hope End Game Cap will
get tweaked some before release. Cap needs to be this good IMO.:pray:

Back