1/6 Hot Toys - MMS509 - Infinty War - Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow guys you are right!!

Bucky just arrived today and he is magnificent!!

As usual my pictures won?t do the figure justice but trust me, Bucky looks awesome!!

Congrats! :rock He looks fantastic, I am hoping mine will be delivered tomorrow! :pray:

Thanks guys, I am really happy with him.

Sassafras you were right about the high quality work and materials put into this figure!

BagginsOfBagEnd I hope yours arrives when expected, and I hope you let us know what you think of him and post some pictures!!

9609409e90b73de833d09e1e4a5562fe.jpg

Now that I have all the IW figures I?m going to get finally going to update lighting for this display this weekend. Been saying it for far too long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^ Nice display! :rock

Thanks guys, I am really happy with him.

Sassafras you were right about the high quality work and materials put into this figure!

BagginsOfBagEnd I hope yours arrives when expected, and I hope you let us know what you think of him and post some pictures!!

Mine was delivered today! :yess: Great looking figure. Haven't had a chance to set him up yet, but I'm off work tomorrow so will do so then (and see if I can post a pic too!). :)

Mine was delivered today! :yess: Great looking figure. Haven't had a chance to set him up yet, but I'm off work tomorrow so will do so then (and see if I can post a pic too!). :)

Congrats:)! I was mildly annoyed when a Bucky came in and a neighbor was dying to see so *sigh* I opened too fast IMO. I like to take my time with these things.:cool:
I hope you are as happy as many seem to be - I know I was ecstatic! :yess:

Now that I have all the IW figures I?m going to get finally going to update lighting for this display this weekend. Been saying it for far too long.

Beautiful group! LOL I have been sayin' I'd work on my displays forever - maybe one day:pray:

Congratulations!
I’m looking forward to hearing your thoughts about him and seeing a few pics of course.

Sassafras I know what you mean about taking your time with opening these.

I was also in a rush when I opened Bucky and took a few pics. It is much more enjoyable for me when I can sit and take in the details on the figure and the accessories. I also prefer to take my time and try different poses etc. particularly since I don’t have my display set up right now and all my figures are back in their boxes, I feel like I haven’t been able to enjoy my most recent additions as I did the previous figures. I have been opening the boxes up taking a few pictures, then putting them back in the box and then up to the attic sadly.

This display case I have my IW is great. I found it on Craigslist for $30 and when I saw it I knew exactly what I?d use it for. It actually has another level that?s the same size but no glass. I?d like to see about getting glass panels cut to make it where I can use it for another display. Just really need better lighting to make it shine and change the poses a bit to get the back ones not as hidden.
cc82117ff5e785100ab36c0b613fc00c.jpg

ba8b049112faa30d191fa3c3de186c46.jpg

This display case I have my IW is great. I found it on Craigslist for $30 and when I saw it I knew exactly what I?d use it for. It actually has another level that?s the same size but no glass. I?d like to see about getting glass panels cut to make it where I can use it for another display. Just really need better lighting to make it shine and change the poses a bit to get the back ones not as hidden.
cc82117ff5e785100ab36c0b613fc00c.jpg

ba8b049112faa30d191fa3c3de186c46.jpg

It looks to be tall enough that you might want to think about risers for the guys in the back.

Sassafras I know what you mean about taking your time with opening these.

I was also in a rush when I opened Bucky and took a few pics. It is much more enjoyable for me when I can sit and take in the details on the figure and the accessories. I also prefer to take my time and try different poses etc. particularly since I don?t have my display set up right now and all my figures are back in their boxes, I feel like I haven?t been able to enjoy my most recent additions as I did the previous figures. I have been opening the boxes up taking a few pictures, then putting them back in the box and then up to the attic sadly.

Yeah, for sure IMO it's better to be able to leisurely open a new fig or poly, check the paint and any damages, and just ENJOY. Took me a while to get the Buckys in their temp spots at least. I had one of them out on the desk for a good while.:cool: Also I picked up probably the last Bucky/Nat Para rifle at Toy Anxiety - because. After I saw IW Bucky's I just wanted a back-up in case of accidents or something.

I figure at least the figs are in-house; lets u test stuff like Rbeato's awesome case - whether u need risers, or for me sometimes maybe there's a diorama base I saw and blew off, but now I NEED it LOL. That happened for the Jack Sparrow DX fig - there's some Phicen bases with skulls I saw at Monkey Depot. At first didn't need anything like that, but later thought they would be perfect for JS.

If a fig is in-house u don't have to kick urself later for not getting at retail.:gah: Some of the markups I see just for parts are staggering.

Congratulations!
I?m looking forward to hearing your thoughts about him and seeing a few pics of course.

I think he is fantastic! :rock Definitely one of my favourite figures and possibly my fave figure of the character so far. HT have done an excellent job with the sculpt and the outfit is really nice too. Had loads of trouble with his arm though which just would not move and I was worried about breaking it, good old hairdryer did the trick though! Managed to snap a wrist peg too, something I haven't done for for absolutely ages! :slap

Really happy to have him in my collection, surprised I put off ordering this one for so long, especially now that I have him in hand. :)

Not put him with the other figures in the detolf yet as I need to move some figures round so will do over the weekend...but here is a quick phone pic - pose not final! (p.s - sorry for bad light/pic quality!!!)

bb.jpg

Does this figure have any (p)leather on it? I noticed in the description it says "One (1) navy blue-colored leather-like tactical suit with shoulder armors," but it doesn't really look leather-like to me.

Debating selling off my WS version and getting this. Just worried about how the former will age...

Does this figure have any (p)leather on it? I noticed in the description it says "One (1) navy blue-colored leather-like tactical suit with shoulder armors," but it doesn't really look leather-like to me.

Debating selling off my WS version and getting this. Just worried about how the former will age...

The navy tunic is fabric and the shoulder armor is some kind of soft plastic.

Mine is back in his box already but I think there is a small bit of pleather on the back of his boots near the top.

I think he is fantastic! :rock Definitely one of my favourite figures and possibly my fave figure of the character so far. HT have done an excellent job with the sculpt and the outfit is really nice too. Had loads of trouble with his arm though which just would not move and I was worried about breaking it, good old hairdryer did the trick though! Managed to snap a wrist peg too, something I haven't done for for absolutely ages! :slap

Really happy to have him in my collection, surprised I put off ordering this one for so long, especially now that I have him in hand. :)

Not put him with the other figures in the detolf yet as I need to move some figures round so will do over the weekend...but here is a quick phone pic - pose not final! (p.s - sorry for bad light/pic quality!!!)

For sure IMO just a fantastic fig, so many great pics!:clap

I didn't wait but WS is my fav MCU character. But who knew 'coz HT can be kind of uneven IMO in production - I even had some CW KO sculpts on hand just in case. I'm just happy I picked up more than one - don't do that for every fig, just the favs and only sometimes (like owning both Caps from CW and 2 Natashas). Bucky and Nat are always good 'coz u can change them up with weapons and it works IMO.

Back