1/6 Hot Toys - MMS509 - Infinty War - Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just pulled the trigger on this bad boy...looking forward to seeing the much-praised headsculpt in person!

Congrats! I think you'll be pleased. And don't be surprised if the elbow joint on his vibranium arm is rather stiff. Take care working it loose initially & then it should be fine.

Thanks for the head's up Buff!

So what you're saying is that Bucky's vibranium arm is gonna be happy to see me...I'm flattered! :rotfl

So what you're saying is that Bucky's vibranium arm is gonna be happy to see me...I'm flattered! :rotfl

:slap

I guess I should have expected that! But don't be too flattered; between his being on ice in Wakanda & then getting dusted, anything with a pulse probably looks good to Bucky these days. :lol

Ain't gonna go near that one...:censored :monkey3 ;)

Guess I'd add that unless something is off, the scope fits just fine, u might hear the tiniest click and use more pressure than u think.

Congrats can't imagine anyone being unhappy with this - a good fig is a good fig is a good fig and IMO HT fell over themselves with IW Bucky - and Shuri too, it seems.

hottoys_IW_Bucky_ConCap_close.jpg

I kinda feel I can hang up collecting now LOL except I gotta get War Machine and Thor in first. And whatever the BW movie might deliver. And the Disney + series.:monkey3

The White Wolf has arrived!

IW-BUCKY BARNES-001.jpg

I'm very impressed with the figure. Had a few quality issues with the portrait...shiny spot on the nose and some grit on the surface. Managed to rub out most of shine but I'll leave the grit alone. It doesn't affect the look from a good "display distance"/ Just a little irritating considering the cost of these figures.

It is a stunning portrait and the outfit is well done. Glad to hear that I wasn't the only one who had an issue with the mech-arm. Thought I was going to break it getting it to bend!

IW-BUCKY BARNES-002.jpg

IW-BUCKY BARNES-003.jpg

I'm really thrilled with how good he looks displayed with IW Cap...

IW-BUCKY BARNES-005.jpg

The two of them look great together...they are even scaled against each other well.

IW-BUCKY BARNES-007.jpg

This is my nod to IW for the Marvel display!

Quality issue aside, bravo HT.

IW-BUCKY BARNES-004.jpg

Looking forward to more shots of him in here....been enjoying the ones folks have posted so far.

d5f5fb3f49f1e9e34284b4fa924c721a.jpg

Stole this pose from someone, but I couldn?t help it, damn it looks good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That does look good. Great IW display there!

Congrats and great shots! What is the "stone" background u have? Maybe real stone? *Duh* LOL? But wondered if it was some kinda wall or aquarium background paper. Or something.

I'm very impressed with the figure. Had a few quality issues with the portrait...shiny spot on the nose and some grit on the surface. Managed to rub out most of shine but I'll leave the grit alone. It doesn't affect the look from a good "display distance"/ Just a little irritating considering the cost of these figures.

It is a stunning portrait and the outfit is well done. Glad to hear that I wasn't the only one who had an issue with the mech-arm. Thought I was going to break it getting it to bend!

Yeah the stiff arm joint. I'd run into that with my other WS - guess didn't think about it 'coz I get more *&^% about loose joints or like on a CW Bucky where the lower leg would just slip and fall off. (I fixed but WTF.):monkey4

(Had a small glossy spot on the forehead of a new IW Natasha - carefully buffed off. Guess it's a swipe from the eye gloss brush? Weird but it was driving me crazy! Was afraid to use a solvent in case ALL the paint came off.)

Anyway congrats to folks getting him in - biased but think HT did outstanding with my fav MCU character:love. But agree he looks terrific with Cap, and is the fig that finally got me to order IW Nat. Bucky also looks great with her and I am happy with BW too.:dance Sorry to hear of ANY flaws - I did have the one jacket with the small bit of wonky stitching in back, but it's such a small thing most people would never notice.

Also happy for an excellent Bucky with long hair - my preference - as IF there is another Bucky it might be short hair. :dunno

Excellent photos jedibear and ScoobyDoo! :clap :clap

Can't wait to get him...hoping the UK retailers don't take too long getting him in stock! :impatient: :pray: (not holding my breath tho!!)

Thanks for the kind words, men! Those backgrounds are painting that I do to place behind figures when I photograph them.

This figure does capture Bucky really well.

THE WHITE WOLF.jpg

I'm still holding out hope that maybe HT will revisit "First Avenger" and produce that version of Bucky.
In the meantime, really digging this one.

Thanks for the kind words, men! Those backgrounds are painting that I do to place behind figures when I photograph them.

This figure does capture Bucky really well.

I'm still holding out hope that maybe HT will revisit "First Avenger" and produce that version of Bucky.
In the meantime, really digging this one.

Those backgrounds are awesome - doesn't clutter the fig but look great:clap - too bad my paint skills are really limited.:cool:
But, gives me an idea of getting some rolls of shelf/wallpaper and cover boring poster board.:frank

Never finished it but there's this KO CW sculpt of Bucky - and the hair (unlike the HT which I won't mess with) peels off pretty easy. Then I was planning to fill with Sculpy, sand and retouch. E.g. it's planned to be be a WWII Bucky to go with my Rescue Cap. Long term project tho.

Noticed this sculpt too would be awesome re-purposed.
But right now last I saw a parted-out HT sculpt for this fig was 128$:horror (if it's even on the 'bay). Yeah, it'd be better if HT has done more with TFA. But if the TV series has HT make a short hair Bucky there's some good 'bash possibilities.:frank

Back