1/6 Hot Toys - MMS509 - Infinty War - Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tenor.gif
Lol Damn sideshow keep raising their prices!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Hahaha! Correct me if I?m wrong, but you used the TWS body, the CW chrome arm, and the IW head for the fig. This has to be the ?ultimate? WS fig... best parts from the 3 different figs! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its actually CW body and WS outfit. I think getting the arm out was too tricky. I did that part of the mod years ago

Just got an email and tracking number from Sideshow. It?s arriving by end of the day today!

Just got an email and tracking number from Sideshow. It?s arriving by end of the day today!

Congrats! Man, it's gonna be a long weekend wait for me. Guess I could use the time *productively* and mod up his display stand (old Predator stand or maybe I'll just go find some decent rocks that look like cliffs so I can do the kneeling IW poster pose. Even if it wasn't in film.)

More insta pics. Looks like, overall, re the Keyboard Warrior shot - yeah, it's production paint. I'm a bit futzed that the hair - maybe - doesn't have the depth? of the proto. Looks like very clean face paint but simplified from proto - expected I suppose.
I'm happy enough, since seems to look great on shelf and plenty of kitbash possibilities. Really looking forward to the probably inevitable rooted hair work from customizers.

Credit: Keyboard Warriors (can't find the YT review yet, but IMO they do a great job...)

IW_hottoys_Bucky_KW.jpg

Credit: makjp0 on insta (apparently u really do need to position the arm joint, but used to that on Bucky figs)

IW_hottoys_Bucky_markjp0.jpg

Yaaas, it'd be nice to have a custom paint job $$$$ production vs proto....

IW_hottoys_Bucky_compare.jpg

Ordered him this morning.

Nice! I did late last night. Saw enough to feel it?s a quality figure. Good week for releases. We got what 4 total? Bucky, Killmonger, Luke Skywalker and 1/4 Vader. Let?s hope this keeps up for the rest of the year as they have quite a few figures left to release within q4.

Luke was released this week?? I did not know that. I'll have to pick him up at some point.

Last edited:
12 last night switched to one payment shipping was 21, 20 and some. But guess he's not shipping only had one payment left for the 20th. It says I get charged when it ships. Don't know how long that will be.

12 last night switched to one payment shipping was 21, 20 and some. But guess he's not shipping only had one payment left for the 20th. It says I get charged when it ships. Don't know how long that will be.

That happened to me with the MK L. I had about 2 weeks left until the final payment and I paid it off. I expected it to show up a week later and when it didn't, I contacted SS. They said that by paying it off early, I had effectively created a new order, so I had moved to the back of the line. It took about a month to get it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If I hadn’t dealt with the nonsensical methods that SSC uses to determine which batches get sent, I would honestly not believe a word. Even with this figure, I didn’t even PO this from them, I saw that they were shipping and was able to do a straight up buy now and it arrived today.

Crazy **** ers

Well that messed up. Damn just I should have just let it ride.

Well that messed up. Damn just I should have just let it ride.

Weird. Converted a PO due 10/25 for Bucky #1 to single payment and was charged for Bucky #2 (mostly already paid w. gift card). Both shipped due Tuesday. Maybe it was 'coz I paid off the second I got a payment due notice:dunno.

Annnd - the clearest unboxing vid I've seen, tho can't understand a word. Starts at ~2:15. Beautiful fig - have a few nits but whatever. Jeez about 6:41 he compares to TWS Bucky - man, that TWS fig costume is trashed *wince*:crying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0Lb1mR-h_k

Back