1/6 Hot Toys - MMS509 - Infinty War - Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My fav MCU character. Yep, I WILL have this:drool. Congrats on getting him:) seems like u are happy?

Very! The original WS is still my favorite, though. Well, I can say he?s my favorite ?villain? figure. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely, awesome figure. The headsculpt is so well done. He's joined my Battle of Wakanda Team. No black panther yet unfortunately.

Good to hear! Holy **** great display:clap and Bucky looks badass in that view - yeah, I still haven't picked up IW Natasha:(. So much for my thinking she'd be a sleeper (re so many complaining about the hair) and I'd get a great deal:monkey3 - I'll probably end up paying retail.:lol (And I don't mind hair futzing think she is beautiful.)

Very! The original WS is still my favorite, though. Well, I can say he?s my favorite ?villain? figure.

For sure the original TWS 1) looks cool and 2) over time I got him a &^%$ of weapons:monkey3. Figured he'd have or use plenty (I wish the TV series would do some flashbacks with him and Nat or just taking care of business). Hope I can 'bash one of the incoming Buckys to a White Wolf or concept figure with lots of weapons too. IMO there's no way this character wouldn't keep an extra knife with him, or something.:slap

Edit:
Virtual Devil has unboxing review up - just posting link 'coz his stuff is razor sharp. I don't speak French so don't know what he sez:cool:. But holy &*^% this looks like a beautiful fig. It's the details I appreciate, like Stan, for a guy, has a fair skin tone and HT matched that. Plus the costume. D*mn u HT just when I think I'm fed up with u and we are so done LOL :love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqNNINKRt1Y

Good to hear! Holy **** great display:clap and Bucky looks badass in that view - yeah, I still haven't picked up IW Natasha:(. So much for my thinking she'd be a sleeper (re so many complaining about the hair) and I'd get a great deal:monkey3 - I'll probably end up paying retail.:lol (And I don't mind hair futzing think she is beautiful.)

For sure the original TWS 1) looks cool and 2) over time I got him a &^%$ of weapons:monkey3. Figured he'd have or use plenty (I wish the TV series would do some flashbacks with him and Nat or just taking care of business). Hope I can 'bash one of the incoming Buckys to a White Wolf or concept figure with lots of weapons too. IMO there's no way this character wouldn't keep an extra knife with him, or something.:slap

Edit:
Virtual Devil has unboxing review up - just posting link 'coz his stuff is razor sharp. I don't speak French so don't know what he sez:cool:. But holy &*^% this looks like a beautiful fig. It's the details I appreciate, like Stan, for a guy, has a fair skin tone and HT matched that. Plus the costume. D*mn u HT just when I think I'm fed up with u and we are so done LOL :love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqNNINKRt1Y

Thanks for the link!!!

The 2nd person now i have seen do a review without the scope on the rifle. Also kudos to youtube for giving a french review, french subtitles. :cuckoo:

It?s probably because that effing thing won?t stay on. I have a problem keeping it on mine. I?m almost tempted to just glue it on.

The 2nd person now i have seen do a review without the scope on the rifle. Also kudos to youtube for giving a french review, french subtitles. :cuckoo:

FYI you can turn on English subs even though it's a French review on the desktop version of YouTube.

It?s probably because that effing thing won?t stay on. I have a problem keeping it on mine. I?m almost tempted to just glue it on.

IMO office poster mounting putty or "museum putty" is the 1/6 scale collector's friend. Dozens of kinds if u don't want to glue, and want a temporary/non-permanant fix. For weapons I roll into a tiny ball and ram the scope onto the rail. Also use for mags and barrels that fall out of rifles, stuffing pegs into loose holes in boots, etc. A lot of my sourced Bucky arsenal isn't exactly machined to perfection:slap. IMO 1/6 scopes and 1/6 rails need a cheat 50% of the time.

Also used in cheats for positioning stuff for pictures. Been using Tack It (Fiber Castell brand) which is nice and sticky - u can use it to put 1/6 wigs on too. Stuff I got is green so easy to see where u place.

E6000 is like a tough rubber cement, u can pull off hard surfaces when dried, but for me it's when nothing else works - like gluing cloth to metal. Also J-Weld. And super glue of course. Usually I don't have to work that hard with 1/6 weapons and reach for the Tack-It.

IMO office poster mounting putty or "museum putty" is the 1/6 scale collector's friend. Dozens of kinds if u don't want to glue, and want a temporary/non-permanant fix. For weapons I roll into a tiny ball and ram the scope onto the rail. Also use for mags and barrels that fall out of rifles, stuffing pegs into loose holes in boots, etc. A lot of my sourced Bucky arsenal isn't exactly machined to perfection:slap. IMO 1/6 scopes and 1/6 rails need a cheat 50% of the time.

Also used in cheats for positioning stuff for pictures. Been using Tack It (Fiber Castell brand) which is nice and sticky - u can use it to put 1/6 wigs on too. Stuff I got is green so easy to see where u place.

E6000 is like a tough rubber cement, u can pull off hard surfaces when dried, but for me it's when nothing else works - like gluing cloth to metal. Also J-Weld. And super glue of course. Usually I don't have to work that hard with 1/6 weapons and reach for the Tack-It.

Thank so much for this!!!

Thank so much for this!!!

Most welcome:) - yeah, TWS Bucky is another one where I use some Tack It re weapons getting knocked off. DS needs some clear putty re the effects not holding. If u watch Sideshow posing vids they use cheats too - a bit of tape etc.

At this point think of putty as way better than crawling around looking for another tiny scope eaten by the carpet. Still don't know where a few IM batteries popped off to.:lol

WAIT WAIT WAIT

This has most likely been brought up already here and/or elsewhere but I just can not stop thinking about it...

Why would Bucky?s mechanical arm be ?snapped away? with 50% of all living creatures? I know this is a total nitpick that I honestly usually hate to see being brought up but it is bothering me. Of course the fact that others wearing costumes and clothes did not get dusted like A New Hope Obi-Wan/dusting combination as that would have been ridiculous, possibly more realistic, but still ridiculous since that stuff was not living. I know that Bucky?s SAW (the gun) was dropped and remained so with that logic, I would think that the arm should have been ?saved? as well. We all missed out on a scene where Cap could have been laying in the fetal position, crying while holding onto the arm :inlove

Maybe there is a case to be made that in a way the properties of his vibranium arm once attached to his stump and somehow integrated with his nervous system making it in a sense partially living as we saw in the BP solo movie that vibranium is not just a compound as it affected the plant and animal life in Wakanda. Who knows right? It also would have been cool to see Rocket come over and grab the SAW and the arm saying ?I told him I?d get that arm? but that would have been too funny for the IW finale right? :lol :clap :nana:

Attachments

• 9141DC19-FBCE-42D0-B10C-17B5E29FE03F.jpeg
    9141DC19-FBCE-42D0-B10C-17B5E29FE03F.jpeg
    226.9 KB · Views: 180
WAIT WAIT WAIT

This has most likely been brought up already here and/or elsewhere but I just can?t stop thinking about it...

Why would Bucky?s mechanical arm be ?snapped away? with 50% of all living creatures? I know this is a total nitpick that I honestly usually hate to see being brought up but it?s bothering me. Of course the fact that others wearing costumes and clothes didn?t get dusted like A New Hope Obi-Wan/dusting combination as that would have been ridiculous, possibly more realistic, but still ridiculous since that stuff wasn?t living. I know that Bucky?s SAW (the gun) was dropped and remained so with that logic, I?d think that the arm should have been ?saved? as well. We all missed out on a scene where Cap could have been laying in the fetal position, crying while holding onto the arm :inlove

Maybe there?s a case to be made that in a way the properties of his vibranium arm once attached to his stump and somehow integrated with his nervous system making it in a sense partially living as we saw in the BP solo movie that vibranium isn?t just a compound as it affected the plant and animal life in Wakanda. Who knows right? It also would have been cool to see Rocket come over and grab the SAW and the arm saying ?I told him I?d get that arm? but that would have been too funny for the IW finale right? :lol :clap :nana:

The Russos have said that people disappeared along with things that were integral to their being or something like that. Which doesn?t explain why clothes would disappear but a robot arm is at least more ?part? of him than clothes.

WAIT WAIT WAIT

This has most likely been brought up already here and/or elsewhere but I just can not stop thinking about it...

Why would Bucky?s mechanical arm be ?snapped away? with 50% of all living creatures? I know this is a total nitpick that I honestly usually hate to see being brought up but it is bothering me. Of course the fact that others wearing costumes and clothes did not get dusted like A New Hope Obi-Wan/dusting combination as that would have been ridiculous, possibly more realistic, but still ridiculous since that stuff was not living. I know that Bucky?s SAW (the gun) was dropped and remained so with that logic, I would think that the arm should have been ?saved? as well. We all missed out on a scene where Cap could have been laying in the fetal position, crying while holding onto the arm :inlove

Maybe there is a case to be made that in a way the properties of his vibranium arm once attached to his stump and somehow integrated with his nervous system making it in a sense partially living as we saw in the BP solo movie that vibranium is not just a compound as it affected the plant and animal life in Wakanda. Who knows right? It also would have been cool to see Rocket come over and grab the SAW and the arm saying ?I told him I?d get that arm? but that would have been too funny for the IW finale right? :lol :clap :nana:

I'm just going with because Thanos deemed it so. I don't think they found Sam's wings anywhere either. If it was attached to you, it got dusted.

If they ceased to exist then the need for their clothing/gadgets ceases to exist also. I think it would have been harder to explain to children and a bit more comical if that was the case especially when everyone comes back from ?the blip? ,as explained in FFH, naked. Can?t really show that on screen in a PG-13 flick in the me too era.

Back